Now that the dust has settled, can we admit he did nothing wrong and this was a good sandwich?

Now that the dust has settled, can we admit he did nothing wrong and this was a good sandwich?

Attached: 1649875323533.webm (1920x1080, 2.93M)

Sure. You eat it.

Too big to eat

Attached: 1636551236189.webm (350x386, 2.48M)

That's not a sandwich, it's a "grilled cheese", despite the fact it is obviously fried.

what dessert would you pair with the big wound you get on the roof of your mouth after eatin that sandwich.

It looks fine to me

Then again I am mildly autistic and hate rich people food. “Ooh lala bread made from 50 obscure foreign nuts and french 500 dollar cheese and salami made from an extinct antelope seasoned with kuskus” dude it’s just a sandwhich why it has to be so weird and have a million flavours. Then the ”refreshers” are half done yoghurt with slices of peach
Every time I go to a restaurant I spend 20 minutes just looking for the most normal food on thr menu (like a piece of steak or fried chicken), and even when I do it is dipping in almond oil, pieves of fruit or some gray sauce that makes it all weird

i think you're just a flyover.

Why do autists always repost this? the patty on the top is way too big for the buns it's on. You'd have to eat plain meat before being able to actually eat sandwich.

>people just now realising that reality TV is fake

Oh no it's an Albany expression

>whenever I go to a restaurant I look for the most normal food
What's the point in going to a restaurant then? Just cook you philistine

based babish

Attached: 1628052242714.png (474x393, 290.01K)

It can't be fake. That would be against the law.

The way he uses his right hand while cutting it in half annoys me more than the sandwich itself.

Because you have to, out of social obligation
And why buy something I can’t eat? I will just look like a weirdo.

Attached: obi bread kenobi.jpg (458x285, 23.16K)

Do you know what kimchi is? Pro tip: it doesn't belong anywhere near a grilled cheese.

I'd rather eat that sandwich than these disgusting eggs he made

Attached: 1644505115338.webm (640x360, 2.94M)

>cringing with reddish

I don't like when things spill over the side of the bread

he's probaly one of the worst cooks I have ever witnessed
>can't take criticism and goes ballistic every time someone tells him he fucked up
>goes absolutely ballistic on everyone instead of giving actual criticism
>acts like a little rat goblin every time he fucks up and never admits that he fucked up
this sort of behavior made him immune to improvement, which in turn made him a shit chef. a chef of literal shit.

I'm so fucking sick of olive oil. USE BUTTER YOU FUCKING FAG!

tranette no passto

WASTED

>You'd have to eat plain meat before being able to actually eat sandwich.

And? Either both are too big or neither is too big. You're the autist. Nbody worries about eating "plain meat first".

>It's a 'pretend that taking a pot off of the hot burner magically makes the hot pot cold' episode

All the shows hes done jn Britain are much different than america, hes much more level headed.