What's your favorite Jackie Chan kino?

What's your favorite Jackie Chan kino?

Attached: file.png (720x405, 328.83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/B215g-Evv0U
youtube.com/watch?v=OpmPyQfqDi8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

For me it’s the Police Story trilogy. Comfy and funny and some of the best stunts ever filmed

shanghai noon

First Strike niggas coming through.

Attached: fuck.wit.me.gif (280x158, 862.03K)

GET ON MY LEVEL NIGGER
youtu.be/B215g-Evv0U

rush hour 1 and 2
yeah it's a pleb pick and i have seen a lot of his earlier stuff, but rush hour is so fucking good. a lot of his other american stuff hasn't scratched that itch and the fact that a lot of his earlier stuff is in chinese or dubbed isn't as funny

Project A
Dragons Forever
Meals on Wheels

Crime Story is pretty cool. They filmed in the Kowloon Walled City right before it was going to get demolished, so they could blow up as much shit as they wanted.

Attached: Crime Story.webm (400x224, 2.91M)

Who Am I?

Gorgeous

Honestly any of his Hong Kong stuff is good. Nothing beats Jackie films.

Who Am I
Rumble in The Bronx
Supercop
Bang Bang Toe Suckers

Attached: 1649571823469.jpg (3000x3000, 3.9M)

Rumble In The Bronx and it's not even close.

Project A!
youtube.com/watch?v=OpmPyQfqDi8
Women would never understand this film!

Quick name 3 things that aren't Jackie Chan

>Meals on Wheels
based

The second Drunken Master. He was in his absolute prime at that time and the end sequence he goes off like a nuclear weapon. But to be fair, the more you delve into Kung Fu movies, the more you realise both how talented, but at the same time overrated he is. Still, he earned his place, nobody can ever say otherwise. But at this point, I have other fave artists.

Whatever my father says.
tofu
dimsum
noodles

This

I watched my Operation Condor VHS so much as a kid.
I didn't even know it was a sequel.

Attached: Operation Condor.jpg (1280x720, 157.62K)

I tried to show my friends Wheels on Meals and they just played on their phones until they heard fight scenes start

i remember watching both movies after james rolfe did a vid about how they swapped 1 and 2's titles when it came to america, that's fucking crazy

That Chinese girl's ass in the shower scene took my penis completely by surprise