What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: 1_PtasHubBbOekIh0EuF5L1g.jpg (980x490, 35.85K)

nothing

you wasted your time watching a soap opera, and a bad one, at that
if you want something in that genre that's actually good, watch The Good Wife, and never acknowledge the spin-off

>that show you like is shit
>here, watch something even worse, it's actually good

Your life.

The Return is fucking great. That's all there needs to be said. It's a cinematic achievement, especially for television.
I want to keep rewatching it over and over but it's at times so depressing which bums me out for like the rest of the day.

Basically Coop was too cocky and thought he understood the spirit worlds and could outwit Judy but he was wrong and fucked up reality for everyone

I'm watching episode 6 of season 3, does this fucking garbage ever get better? This is honestly the worst shit I've ever sat through in my entire life. How long is Kyle McLachlan going to act like a fucking stroke victim while everyone around him is completely retarded? I'm thinking about telling my girlfriend to kick rocks, shes the only reason I'm watching this crap.

Attached: 1652234720575.gif (420x236, 2.04M)

Filtered and Lynched.
On the offchance that your reply isn't bait, take a break from the show and come back to Season 3 later. Don't binge it like this.
The Return is a much different show than the earlier seasons which is by design. You should be thinking about what the show is trying to get at rather than comparing it to what came before. Things have changed since then.
You should consider dropping the show if the sole reason you enjoyed the previous seasons were for the soap opera elements.Otherwise, stick with it. Episode 8 is one of the best things to have aired on television.
Also remember to watch FWWM if you haven't.

>writing all of this to a midwit who's only watching it because his gf is making him
You may have autism, my good man.

>you enjoyed the previous seasons
I didn't. But I didn't expect this season to actually get worse. I have no idea why this show is considered a pleb filter when the dialogue reads like it was written by high schoolers. Same shit with the Northman, which Also fucking sucked. Also David Lynch is a shit actor

Filtered

Attached: 264433514_171523001830476_5675937157304254906_n.jpg (1080x1080, 249.39K)

Pass her my way, she's too good for you

>has absolute shit taste
>is midway through the third season of a show he doesn't like
>too whipped to tell his girlfriend no
you are the embodiment of everything I hate and I hope you suffer to your last breath

best girl

Attached: 1+vdZ0BSGdjOI9wnITV9w4jw.jpg (1023x1023, 124.93K)

fpbp

exhaustive list of things wrong with the return:
they couldn't get michael ontkean back even for one scene and when you try to google his name the first results are pictures of robert forster
ray wise only had one line because there is unfortunately no good way to use him
bowie didn't reprise his role due to dying

You don't do stuff for your girlfriend you don't like that much?

Yeah, I'm filtered for telling you not to waste your autistic breath giving advice to some retard on how to watch TP who clearly doesn't even like the show in the first place.
You're an idiot.

After dropping out of college, the Return was the only thing that seemed to make sense in my life. I was overjoyed when “HELLLLOOOOOOOO” and the Green Onions sweeping happened, I was enthralled when the bomb exploded and Threnody for the Victims of Hiroshima started up. The moment Coop’s face flashed and imprinted on the screen was the closest I’ve seen to visual poetry.
Nothing in my life has made sense until this spring when I decided to finish my degree and continue to become a teacher. I still hold on to the Return as a shining example of how things can feel so right even while you’re making all the wrong choices in life; and how utterly fucked you can become when trying to do the right thing.

Based and correct

>because there is unfortunately no good way to use him
Best way to use him would have been as Bob. Bob looked like a drifter in the first two seasons because Leland got raped by the drifter at the lake house, he takes on the image of the abuser.

He tried to MAKE A DEAL WITH GOD

I don't watch three seasons of a show I don't even like because I'm too much of a pussy to tell her I don't like something she likes, no