You are given full creative control and ownership of the Marvel Cinematic Universe

You are given full creative control and ownership of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

What would you do?

Attached: 1653971693017.jpg (1660x1660, 219.82K)

give it to gaspar noe

Recast all the actors gender swapped and black.

Make a four hour film of RDJ just insulting the fan base of this shit. They would still all watch it

PROTECTORS CINEMATIC UNIVERSE

Make this scene a reality, then shut down production forever as there will be no more stories to tell.

Attached: R.jpg (1000x717, 658.46K)

Bankroll a 500 episode tv series about Spider-Man swinging around New York yelling the n word.

Kek.
I’ll have him on the rooster for sure, as well as Andrea Arnold, Cuaron, and Lynch.

I'd make the Doctor Doom solo film I've always dreamed of making, I'd also bring artistry back to the MCU by firing the shitty directors and bringing in auteurs, allowing them 95% creative control.

Casting couch Elizabeth Olsen, then resign.

id make a movie that only showed the marvel audience and have it be 95 percent downs retards and then do a "post credit scene" where they look at the camera and call the viewer a retard

Cancel all future movies, pull prior ones from streaming services. Fuck you.

Delete all white males

Dazzler series that's just straight adaptations of her first solo book. Like fighting Doom and shit
Power Pack movie, we demand super lolis

Hulk movie by Cronenberg.

Got something for me Peter Parker? Peter recast as a 12 year old. Captain Marvel recast as Lisa Ann.

>Thanos steps out of the multiverse with a full infinity gauntlet
>"this time, no loose ends"
>snaps 100% of everything out of existence
>movie ends
>no credits, just a card saying "fuck you, trannies will never be women"

Here's the plan:
Start with X-men 97 relaunch, and go straight into Cable and into his 6 Pack team, then ASAP transition to an Ironic X-Force movie carrying directly off the end of New Mutants AND (Old Man) Logan. CableBrolin saves the X-force team, Laura Kinney, Warpath. Time shenanigans, Cable's Techno Virus, Douglas Ramsey, Warlock, and AND Ryan Reynolds's Deadpool in the third act. The fall into MCU amidst a Fantastic Four Kang War retcon and set up for 1990's FRIENDS style X-Factor movie with the original five turning blue.

Basically an Exiles story that creates a continuity and casting respectable X-Force team.

Fire Brie Larson.

I'd privately shut it down and remove it. Make it a real estate firm. Kill the comics division too.

Rehire Brie Larson if she lets me give her foot rubs

Have Rogue eat her powers then let Anna Paquin go to town. I'm not even going to bother looking up what Anna Paquin looks like now, she had a vampire hbo series, I'm sure she looks fine.