Deviates from entire core premise to pander to leftists

>deviates from entire core premise to pander to leftists

Attached: MV5BMzg3ODVjZTYtZTAyNC00MzVjLTk3NmUtMGI4ZjZmNGQ1NmY4XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzQ2MDI5NjU@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg (1000x1458, 212.03K)

The show was always left leaning, the deviation is because leftists have become less and less funny with each passing year

>still watching years after it became horrible

I enjoy seeing Any Forums shit itself out of fear of jews and leftism. Quick! There could be a jew behind your wall!

I stopped watching after the season where Mac does the gay interpretive dance. What are the new ones like?

the older i get the more fiction loses its appeal. especially once you realize how propaganda works. why people fictionalize things.
even if fiction works towards supporting your moral system - it is still an abstraction of real life, sold to you as a product - with intention beyond making money.
nothing beats real interaction with people. real conversations.

That's exactly what a wall jew would say.

This shit stopped being funny DECISIVELY as in NOT EVEN UP FOR DEBATE round season 7. What the fuck are you doing, at this point you're just watching because you've developed some fucking relationship with this show

They were pandering to leftists from day 1, the only real change made to the show is that it stopped promoting free speech which is gay.

>left leaning

if by left you mean "the main characters are absolute degenerates" then yes, otherwise the more political episodes like the ones about abortion or gun control were clearly not taking a specific side.

are you stupid? It's always been that way. It's just more obvious nowadays.

They were very much pro abortion

as everyone who hates joggers should be

>watch when it was funny
>stop watching when it stopped

simple as. i dont remember when i stopped but im certain it was the point it stopped being funny.

Every single person in this pic has killed people. Why aren't they in prison?

Abortion is fantastic. Think about it. If a man is careless enough to cum unprotected, and if a woman is dumb enough to let him do it in the heat of the moment, that shows they're not mentally capable of raising kids. Zero self control. Kids do not deserve to be brought up in a shitty household.

the skiing episode is when I realized it was all over
so fucking bad, RIP

Attached: bussy.gif (250x181, 496.53K)

When you say round season 7 do you mean before, during, or after?
Have seen episodes from the first few seasons way back when and wanted to give the show a proper watch but heard it turns to shit. When should I stop watching it?

No one mentioned Jews, kike

Season 7 is fine and has the best version of Mac
Stop watching after that season

you're only a true sunny fan when you haven't even considered watching the last few seasons