Yeah, true

yeah, true

Attached: uddhjbxmhb271.jpg (640x443, 34.22K)

If you want to see the other races living in a dystopia, that's a documentary rather than a work of fiction.

What's his counter argument?

Not really true. I think he means post-apocalyptic, because survival isn't usually the issue in dystopian fiction. In a massive crisis, the biggest die-offs would be in cities where more of the minorities are.

>Black and Brown people aren't reliant on social welfare programs and public services in large urban areas that would be the first to go to shit in a post apocalypse/dystopia

Attached: jayce.jpg (259x258, 6.51K)

Not really true at all because in dystopian movies things have gone to shit so many different people have to come together an survive. The multicultural aspects of their societies are the first thing you notice.

he doesn't know what dystopian means

Kek

Just go to Haiti or any other nigger infested area if you want to see BIPOC dystopia

He obviously meant post-apocalypse. Which are set after cities have turned into non-White cannibal charnel houses after the food quickly runs out.

So I guess he hasn't seen a movie since 1978

Attached: dfsdfs.jpg (1024x576, 80.21K)

true, whites will be going extinct in a few years

Attached: Screenshot_20220530-232648_Google.jpg (1080x2280, 554.32K)

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah stfu

Which movies is he talking about?

He's completely right because if only white people survive, it's hardly a dystopia.

Attached: beach fun.jpg (960x720, 70.05K)

wait what the fuck. why are are latinos getting uppity now?? i thought we were bros.

yeah an all white world is not dystopian

Haiti has been a shithole forever. DR in the other hand...

This, I told my girlfriend yesterday that when society collapses, non-whites will keep going to stores and wondering why "there isn't anything," because they don't have a concept of a store as a real thing staffed by real people who have to receive resupply from real people, they just think Store=Stocked With Things.

Watch, I guarantee this, if some crazy shit happens and the internet and phones don't work anymore, nonwhites will be wandering around trying to get "service" and "wifi" despite being told repeatedly that these things don't make sense. THEY WILL KEEP TRYING TO CONNECT TO WIFI NETWORKS EVEN WHEN THEY KNOW THE INTERNET IS DEAD

You can't fix what's wrong with these people. My friend once ran the calculations for how long it would take to put them all back where they came from if you appropriated every cruise ship in the world, it's not that long, you could do it.

Attached: 1618537414099.jpg (1242x1249, 204.37K)

Look at what's posted on this board every day. The first thing white survivors of any apocalypse would do is round up and gun down any non-white survivors.

No more megapints Johnny, you've got a big day ahead of you.

Yeah, a true dystopia would be a place entirely devoid of whites.

m-o-o-n
that spells FUCK NIGGERS

Morty's killin Morty's...

Attached: shark.jpg (800x508, 266.78K)

Did this faggot not watch Children Of Men?.

Even if he meant post-apocalypse movies he's still fucking wrong, every zombie movie or show has at least one black guy in it. The only movies I know that fit the bill are the Charlton Heston ones like Omega Man or Soilent Green, and those are from the fucking 70s.

This is without a doubt the stupidest post I've read in an incredibly long time.

Kek. Johnny was literally doing a concert yesterday in UK . He doesn't give a rats ass on the trial.

What about 'I Am Legend' ?

1) you're lying
2) you can't read
3) you're going to reply to me

It's rare to read posts this based on Any Forums.

Attached: 1415363773321.jpg (765x1024, 261.12K)

he clearly doesn't watch movies or know what words mean or think before he tweets or think

I don’t believe for a second that those ratings are accurate or representative of countrywide trends, especially the Asian category

You're a fucking complete moron and you will never get the opportunity to find out if your theory is true cause you will die sometime very shortly after the collapse as you're too stupid to survive. I'm surprised you can even operate a computer desu.
samefag

>a real live schwoogie getting angry on Any Forums
I thought you all left

Attached: 1590220606892.jpg (417x417, 49.25K)

The duality of man.

munt

I saved this pepe.

Attached: 1653732464140.jpg (855x783, 101.88K)

Law and order is suspended due to nuclear holocaust or climate catastrophe? Time to ethnically cleanse the neighbourhood!