Unironically do you think he was insulting tommy...

Unironically do you think he was insulting tommy? To me it seemed he was just joking around with a guy he last saw as a kid and tommy went sensitive

Attached: Batts.jpg (650x694, 69.09K)

he was just breaking balls

which traditionally ends with someone getting beat up or stabbed in mafia movies.
I really dont understand why those people seem so fond of shittalking.

Tommy had a serious anger problem, probably because he was a manlet and still living with his mom.

Like the majority of the chuds on Any Forums, actually.

>they all love to shit talk
>none of them can handle shit talk at them
A bunch of faggots if you ask me

Attached: 6BD20EDE-AE7F-4B4B-863F-AB4EAB7BAF60.jpg (1125x1093, 592.56K)

He was definitely break his balls perhaps to a point of going to far but he was a made man and pesci wasn't, sometime you gotta take your licks from the guy above you and wait until it's your time. But all of Pescis mafia characters are short tempered psychos so yeah of course he takes it too far.

Italians love to shit talk but are universally thin-skinned. It's pretty funny.

nah, billy was a little out of line, himself

I think everyone knew the guy was a piece of shit, but Tommy needed to be able to keep his cool and throw banter back at him rather than going into an insecure rage

When "your momma" jokes were the popular thing to say growing up, it was always the Italians and blacks that got the most triggered.

that's part of the thrill. if there was no chance you'd get fucked up for breaking balls there's no joy in it. It's a powermove too saying that yes even if you're a muderous gangster I will still call you a fag

Tommy started everything by being rude as fuck to him, starting with trying to ignore him when he made multiple attempts to greet him after returning home from prison.

Billy Batts was way above Tommy and made a generous offer of friendship, which Tommy threw in his face, then sperged out like a retard and assaulted him leading to both of their deaths. Billy Batts literally did nothing wrong and I thought that was apparent in this scene.

The real Tommy DiSimone was over 6ft tall and built like a linebacker.

Nah nah nah you insulted him a bit. You were a little out line.

You don't put your hands on a made guy.

He also tried to rape Karen Hill, which was another reason he was whacked. Paulie IRL was having an affair with Karen and wasn't happy about that. There's also a rumour John Gotti (who was friends with Batts) was the triggerman. Tommy was also only 28 when he was murdered.

He insulted him a little

He didn’t insult nobody

At first, it seemed like a good-natured joke, but as he saw Tommy's anger and resentment well up, he doubled down in a classic "Stay mad, little bitch" way. Made Men ain't gotta answer to anybody.

he was joking then he got serious after seeing Tommy flip out on him

He was definitely throwing his weight around but if you listen to six thousand hours of Joe Pistone and Michael Franzese interviews talking about mob life and become a mob expert fat faggot like me, then you know, mob guys are cucks for made men. They have some kind of obsession with letting a made guy treat you like shit and you can't touch him.

Or I guess had, who knows how much of the customs survive.

deep lore: he's wearing one of Maury's wigs

tfw henry probably killed him irl and wasn't a bystander like liotta portrayed him

Tommy was handed over to the Gambino family by the Luccheses because they knew he was guilty. Jimmy Burke still earned them too much money and there wasn't enough evidence connecting him or Henry Hill to the Batts murder, so they were spared.

nice

Listen carefully he says he fucked tommy in the ass in prison. That's why Tommy killed him