You are given total creative control and ownership of the Star Trek franchise

You are given total creative control and ownership of the Star Trek franchise.

What would you do?

Attached: 1653969866588.jpg (1500x1378, 107.14K)

Whoah

Attached: images - 2022-05-30T230521.375.jpg (736x417, 24.03K)

make a disney channel like show about life at starfleet academy

Shelve it permanently and dmca anyone who still shows it. All of it

based fuck kike trek

use the money from royalties to raise Christopher Lee as a lich

Make a show where someone stands on the bridge of the enterprise D and literally yells nigger for an hour straight for 26 episodes a season.

take budget of strange new world and most of the cast but make it a sequel show
reduce cgi/battle budget and increase amount of episodes (20 a season) and allow fan-submitted scripts

Not a star trek fan so I'd probably watch every episode and movie ever made, talk with the fans, and try to do it justice.

Transfer that power to Mike Stoklasa and Rich Evans because I don't care about Star Trek

Rebrand every single show as a soap opera and air them all on network tv at 2pm EDT.

pour all money into full fanservice videogame version of Vulcan Love Slave featuring T'Pol as the primary... companion

Erase everything after ENT from canon. Set up a show started in the early 25th century, it's far enough after TNG/DS9/VOY for things to be slightly different and tech to be slightly more advanced but not so far in the future that everything would have changed. Avoid focusing on nostalgia bait, maybe there can be some cameos but it's a new crew with a new mission in the same way the TNG crew was. Most important of all though is getting the Federation back to what it should be, a positive force for good in the universe.

Oh and the show should be mostly problem of the week episodes, but that's obvious.

Set it during the Federation-Romulan War, get Scott Bacula and some of the ENT cast for cameo roles. Tech levels would be pic related. Stories would be focus on an exploration type ship doing stuff like early ENT but there'd be an overall background arc of fighting of the Romulans.

Attached: cruiser-chart.jpg (1200x848, 246.2K)

Let it die, but remaster DS9 and VOY

Write off everything produced after 2005 as being an alternate timeline created by temporal incursions.
Make an Enterprise limited series covering the Romulan War and bring back Daniels to clear up the timeline and erase all of NuTrek.
Make a new series set in the 25th century set about 30 years after the TNG movies. Treat it as a Next-Next Generation with minimal ties and references to the old shows besides the odd cameo for fan service like Bones, Spock and Scotty in TNG.

I'd start by releasing an edit of Discovery that tries to save it, using unreleased footage and cutting huge swathes of content. Each season would end up being a double-length episode by the time I'm done with it. Then I'd release a public apology for the quality of Picard and disown copyright to it, including removing it from Paramount+. I'd put a quality warning in front of Into Darkness on my streaming service and DVD releases too. Existing Lower Decks and Strange New Worlds can stay but all future production will be cancelled. After these mass cancellations, I'd make an announcement that cancelling Enterprise was a mistake.

Now that I'm done with existing properties, I'd make two monster of the week 13-episode season Star Trek shows with almost no budget by modern standards, thereby forcing the writers to actually do their jobs. One would be TOS era and one would be TNG era. No black people would be hired for several seasons "in recognition of the lack of diversity in recent Star Trek shows" until Europeans and Asians are restored to parity in representation. I would encourage camp by mandating a mirror universe episode in the first season of every show, and the requirements of such an episode would be a bondage outfit for all female characters and moustaches for male characters. Stakes which include the potential destruction of Earth/Vulcan/the Federation/etc would be banned.

After these had been established for 3 seasons, I'd look at expanding into more TV shows, including potentially some serialised miniseries focusing on specific incidents such as the Federation-Romulan War. I'd also look at bringing back movies at this point: no more reboots, just movies for shows which have earned them and for new crews.

Cancel all current shows except for LD
Make a new show set as the newest in the timeline and redo tng for the 4th time with some sort of new twist
Feature Wil Wheaton even more! Let him direct too.
I never finished season one of DS9 so I'd probably make the show about the ongoing tensions between the romulans and the cardassians
Focus on having a likeable cast as the primary goal of the show
Ensure Jonathan Frakes has a cameo

Attached: Precision Vulcan Neck Pinch.gif (350x262, 3.56M)

Give it to the Japanese, only weebs can save Star Trek

>except for LD

Attached: 1651892310320.gif (640x640, 3.06M)

>You are given total creative control and ownership of the Star Trek franchise.
its just like star wars at this point, its too late, the magic is dead
can barely even remember the good times anymore

Show about the Maqius spinning off into a fell-fledged seccessionary movement from the Federation following the Dominion war. (Beta-quadrant-xit)
Have a take on the 'ackshually the Feds are le bad!' but from the opposite direction as NuTrek - independent starship captains are the Federation at its best, while back on Earth everything is stiflingly beaurocratic and poisoned by sanctimonious moralizing and patronage.
Follow the story of a rogue captain Making the Federation Great Again.

Attached: 1559258298505.jpg (960x872, 109.52K)