All it takes for a north germanic kang just like me...

all it takes for a north germanic kang just like me, is to go south and a med woman will literally just fall in love with my aryan beauty

god, I love being white

Attached: medcels seething.jpg (1600x900, 45.74K)

Swedes are literally med THOUGH

But I thought Germans were West Germanic and considerably admixed with continental Europeans

>med
>mediterranean sea
>nordic sea=mediterranean sea

no. And portugal isn't med either

yeah but I am not and in general germans with fair features are treated as nordic kings in south europe, so no difference

Sweden is part of italy though

Are Balkanoids like Croats Med?

Technically they ARE in the Mediterranean

Please come and bleach our women
You can come even if you are a turk
We don't have children anymore our women are starved for breeding

Attached: 1654892932696.png (1619x1888, 400.17K)

the end of terrone race or just negros in the north?

the second, but it's also people from the south that move north

it's over for Sardinia

What causes this unironically? Why did people just stop having sex in the last 20-30 years?

send sardinians to sneeden so we become med too

Update your bigotted assumptions, chud, your weird definition wouldn't even include britain as MED.

Attached: RomanEmpireMapHREV85_2-0ed5513 (1).jpg (600x413, 51.8K)

Children be too spicy for middle class pipo

terroni bvlls will never die out

But why? People have more than enough money to feed, house, clothe, everything for a kid.
Bar inflation, most people can even support hobbies, vacations, everything on a middle class/tradie salary.

People just don’t want kids anymore or what?

>die of cold in sweden
no you will come here and spend all your money in exchange for the comfy med life

hedonism, feminism, welfare state. the list goes on but those would be the principal causes

>Germania Superior

Attached: Erwin.jpg (743x916, 81.53K)

It's greed, I think. Why make the cake and give it to the kid when you can eat the cake yourself. No one has values, or belief these days you can't be peer pressured anymore in fact it's the opposite people peer pressure you into not having kids especially on the internet.

i don't want to be nordick anymore please help us in our way to medification

Attached: overjak.png (632x900, 104.94K)