Ladies and Gentlmen

Ladies and Gentlmen
The Adam Friedland show.

Attached: download (4).jpg (225x225, 7.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OBXLyEoOAAA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Adam is a cool guy

the man that saved podcasting

Cool Adam is the best episode, followed by this one.

>Adam rips off a black zoomer
>Adam repeats a joke from 3 episodes ago
>Adam bring up his friends David, Joshua, Samuel, and Daniel
>Adam eats dust
>Adam increases the price of the pod to $40/month

Nick should focus his efforts on finishing his /k/-tier autistic manifesto about (((globalist))) pedophiles using baguettes to implant gay thoughts into his head because his standup isn't his calling.

Attached: download (1).jpg (168x300, 5.37K)

>Nick and Stav quit their 2hr workweek $50k/month gig out of insecurity to go fail at stand-up
>Adam keeps the pod alive, raking in the patreon dough and bringing his cast of friends along as cohosts
Yeah I'm thinking based

I liked the epsiode where stav, nick, and every guest theyve had on the pod ran a train on his gf

He IS one of the pedos though...

He will never be a successful stand up. My goal for him is to write for family guy. It's what makes the most sense.

Is the Cum Town schizo gonna show up or is he too busy posting about how the Mona Lisa sucks?

He got rangebanned

Is the podcast really that much? Yikes

Stavros is already a mid level shitty stabd up. I saw his show, it sucks. He still has to do the "but the breakfast" but like bert kreischer. Fail. Which is why I hate that he says SUPER LOUDLY hoe much he hates lodcasting and would never do it if he didn't get paid. Motherfucker, you bought a house off of this shit. Probably why they aren't great friends anymore. Nick gave them 25k a month and stav talks shit every chance he gets. For a laugh track, he sure has some opinions about the hand that feeds.

$5. That's how funny they are.

his crowdwork seems great desu

sometimes i see nick's instagram or tiktok or whatever videos on my youtube feed and he is so uncomfortable to watch physically talking. His dead-eye manlet eyes trying to deliver ironic comedy to you is like uncanny valley shit.

Do you think his stand up is 25k a month funny? I agree he's funny. But he is out there dating how he "hates podcasting and wouldn't do it for a dime less"

Really stav? 2 hours a week for 25k a month? With what it seems to be some of the funniest and coolest guys in the business ess? You're a faggit. Suck my cock. Bet you would if I put chocolate and whipped cream on it.

Reddit likes Stav now.

Dunno who this girl is but she looks like a pretty cool dude.

He has the same dead stare as Jimmy Carr. Nothing going on behind those eyes except slurs and schizophrenia.

Remember the stories about stars younger brother going to make fun of Tom Myers? Thats our job now. Fuck stav

>Do you think his stand up is 25k a month funny?
thats besides the point, no one in the business is ''25k a month funny''. comedy is dead, user.

This is why Adam was always /ourguy/

guy is a fat hack. Ralphie May with a cool friend.

Disgusting inbred yid

I don't hate Stav. If he makes it as big as he clearly wants that will be if nothing else cool for me just by virtue of knowing him since like 2017. But, IF he falls on his face and fails miserably he will 100% deserve it for having such a good thing going and trying to run away from it

Nick is basically what I imagine I would be like if I had a high paying job like everyone here on Any Forums has programming or engineering or whatever. He has probably a million dollars right now but what value has it provided to him? It just allows him to participate in consumerism, sounds like he just buys electronics and video games and shit. Still autistic, still hardly any friends, no relationship with family, rarely leaves house or does anything or goes anywhere, talks about buying houses in places but never does and probably never will. At least Stav has brothers and friends and travels for standup and Adam seems to be happy.

Where's the value in a life like that?

Stav is funny but the modicum of fame he has really went to his head. He's also a fat pussy who is in denial about his weight. This is him recently. Holy shit he looks like a trash bag with tits.

youtu.be/OBXLyEoOAAA

it sucks to see stav become such a fat cunt because he was pretty cool at the start of the podcast. seemed like a really friendly guy, but now he thinks he is better than he is. i guess money changes everyone eventually.

He got in a fight with his dad and hurt his foot. Give him a break

>like everyone here on Any Forums has programming or engineering or whatever
Clueless.

>Where's the value in a life like that?
There is no value in life of any kind, silly.

i feel like the reason stav (and nick and adam) hate doing the podcast is just because they get no value from it. its just repetitive, meaningless crap. okay yeah they make a yearly living from doing basically nothing. but it doesnt sound like nick and adam really do anything outside of the podcast. no purpose in life.

at least now stav is back into traveling and heavily into standup, so i think he just hates the podcast because now he actually feels like he has some value and some meaning in his life.

there isn't one, i mean the guy does shit like buying chainmail and trying to get into powertools as some kind of hobby, his idea of building himself is adopting le xd quirky shit like a woman