Loudly stomps his boots

Loudly stomps his boots

Attached: F2CD9C0C-0177-4AD2-8542-BBDC253A808F.jpg (750x552, 73.64K)

Moe

Attached: ezgif-4-moe.jpg (1024x972, 70.01K)

One of the many bad things about the movie are that Batman, who is supposed to be basically a ninja, is just stomping around everywhere like the terminator instead of using stealth. If he needs to get into a building he just stomps up to the front door. That's not Batman.

Batman being ninja was only one variation that came out in the ‘70s. Golden Age Batman used imitation.

It looked so stupid whenever they did that. They really wanted to push the angle that Batman is supposed to be fearsome harder than any previous film, like they wanted it call back to the Terminator. It just doesn't work, Pattinson doesn't have an intimidating presence compared to Begins Bale or Batfleck.

>imitation

Batman would beat prime terminator though easily so that argument is stupid.

If only he could throw a punch as well as he could stomp his boots.

It's good but it's not ICONIC

He has zero intimidating presence, that's the problem. Tom Cruise would have had better presence even without standing on an box.

Even if he did, having him stomp in slow motion to BRRRMs is a bottom shelf way to portray him as intimidating, especially when you do it three or four times.

Lmao it's literally a running gag in the film Batman sneaks up on Catwoman everytime he approaches her.
>"Is this how you get your kicks honey? Sneaking up on girls in the dark?"

We have a good blend of Batman being an unstoppable force as well as a stealthy predator.

I think you're simultaneously getting the point as well as missing it. Battinson is supposed to be feared as well as "gawked" at. When he stomps up to the front door. He's fucking mocked. The cops fucking shit on him when he's walking into the crime scene. It's supposed to make you understand that Batman is literally a autistic maniac in a fucking costume.

The Joker thugs literally laugh at him because they think he's a silly guy in a costume on Halloween night until they realize it's really The Batman.

It's why everyone is really fucking scared of him. Not because of his intimidating presence. Because he's a fucking psycho in a winged rodent costume.

Attached: uz003fe7me291.jpg (2532x1170, 85.51K)

Isn't he like a year 1 Batman?

The whole point is that his costume is what makes him the Batman - it's probably coated with some multi million dollar polymer that's too thin to notice but hard as a rock. So when he beats someone up, they look like someone dropped a bag of bricks on their face. You don't need super strength when you're not fighting fair.

He’s year 2 Batman which was inspired by year 1 batman

>It's supposed to make you understand that Batman is literally a autistic maniac in a fucking costume.
I already understand that. He's called Batman and he's a billionaire weirdo.

Adding to this....this is like, the thesis of the movie. It's why Riddler is depicted as an incel /k/ browser. They are literally the same. The only difference is that Bruce is an orphan with money to being Batman. The audience laughing at Riddler and not at Batman is kinda the point of Riddler's speech at the end of the film.

The cops/audience digging through Riddler's apartment are supposed to feel like we're entering a maniac's home but it's moment Batman realizes they're exactly the same. The only difference is that the police/audience aren't storming Bruce Wayne's house when it literally looks like this:

Attached: t9bl6wzokxt71.jpg (2048x854, 72.96K)

Nobody with a computer would organize their mind all over the floor.

Robert Pattinson is a great fucking Batman because it accomplished what Nolan was trying to say (but not effectively) when he casted the American Psycho as Batman.

Batman acts, thinks, operates like a serial killer but he channels it for good.

>Two years of night have turned me into a nocturnal animal. I must choose my targets carefully.

Attached: FAYL2wPUcAAujU6.jpg (821x870, 73.1K)

We all get that. We just don't care. It doesn't excuse Pattinson's piss poor lack of presence and his flailing inability to bring what little combat training he had to the screen.

He’s literally me

You clearly never had a manic episode.

>Gets taken to the police precinct unconscious
>No one looks under his mask

Gordon was there as well

Look, he uh imitated things okay? Like a bat?