Based Netflix

Based Netflix

Attached: 973311898358775808.png (1078x933, 827.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cw_7RzD_0sM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

"Verbal abuse"
Gotta love how vague that is

Lol, they’re one dead golden goose away from going bankrupt, so no shit they’re ignoring these allegations. They have no choice.

That's a shame. Stranger Things needed to end after the second season.

>be man
>Fuck up
>Get chewed out
>Alright bro I won't fuck up again
>be roast
>Fuck up
>Get chewed out
>I WAS RAPED

who the fuck hires a female crew member? they deserve it. i hope their dumb show and jewflix dies

Reed Hastings is white.

>Marc Bernays Randolph (born April 29, 1958) is an American tech entrepreneur, advisor and speaker.[1] He is the co-founder and first CEO of Netflix.[2]
>Randolph was born to a Jewish family in Chappaqua, New York

>Wilmot Reed Hastings Jr. (born October 8, 1960)[2] is an American businessman. He is the co-founder, chairman, and co-chief executive officer (CEO) of Netflix

being half jew still makes you a jew per jew rules. netflix is half jew, therefore its jewflix

This happened 4 years ago. Why are there multiple threads about this

Only if it's the mother. They're both dudes and Hastings is in charge now.

they are getting kike'd aren't they?

>the occasional white dude ceo in hollywood totally changes the fact that jews literally run and own hollywood

yea ok retard

telling someone to do their job right is abuse for those people.

If i were in the TV/movie business id make sure to only hire older men whenever i could and interact with female actresses/crew as little as possible.

>The creators of Stranger Things have come under fire after a teenage actress admitted to feeling “uncomfortable” when she was forced to perform an unscripted kiss on the last day of filming.
>In a closing scene of Season 2, Lucas (Caleb McLaughlin), is seen kissing Max, a new character played by teenage actress Sadie Sink.
>But Sink has now admitted that she was forced to perform the unscripted action by co-creator Ross Duffer after being “freaked out” by the prospect.

Attached: 1486213095-sans-titre-11.png (544x408, 200.77K)

>well we thought a kiss would work out for the plot of this episode
>Oh cool, who am I kissing? Finn? He's so hot
>no...

Spbp. I'm sure the acquisitions are bullshit but Netflix has no choice but to ignore.

Attached: 1647295553625.png (256x350, 200.96K)

>forced nigger on white female kiss

makes more sense now that they stood by the directors. ive only seen season 4 and i told my wife not to let my kids see any nigger interracial shit but i noticed and found it out of character for few that they never showed the two kissing except in a flashback. i guess this was the reason

>Redhead getting blacked
I'm absolutely shocked

look at that line straight down kek

Attached: flix.png (686x512, 25.41K)

In the case of one specific production company that exists in opposition to Hollywood, yes, it does.

I'm disgusted but not surprised.

jew stock lines are bullshit. people have been mad at them for all their retarded nigger jew tranny shit for a long time, its just finally got to the point that they had to admit it and then all the even dumber stock holders jumped ship

Well also they pumped it promising infinite growth and that's simply not true anymore. Everyone that wants to get netflix has it and there's more and more competitors on the scene.

And yes there are people leaving because all the pedo/tranny/faggot shit they keep pushing.

funny that i finally just got netflix. its good for kids cartoons. the non-netflix produced ones of course

like clockwork
I've been tinkering with the idea of setting a tvbox with quality content for my kids. I'd download most pre-70s cartoons and some 90/00's shit from CN and Nickelodeon, since those look like the timeframes where it wasn't all shit.
Plus I'd be able to bear watching that shit with them instead of leaving them unnattended.
They do respond well to action movies though, if they are well coreographed.

Oh you're saying Jews run Hollywood? *bitterly kvetches and shits pants in you're path*
youtu.be/cw_7RzD_0sM

Attached: 1653799360268.webm (640x360, 1.96M)

just pick stuff not made by americans. simon, peppa pig, pocoyo, etc