I fucking cried

I fucking cried

Attached: 1.jpg (720x717, 77.42K)

lol pussy

The only person who died was Val Kilmer we aren't talking about Braveheart where a man loses his wife and gets violently tortured for his beliefs

top gun should've died tho it would've been perfect

The movie is so cheesy... how and when?

Mr Cruise… I kneel

I cried of laughter because of how bad the movie was. The ratings for this being so high proves critics don't know what they're talking about.

this smug motherfucker literally made my theater burst out into applause when he saved the day. literally full blown americlap moment.

Attached: how-has-hangman-gotten-so-far-with-his-recklessness-1653574015.jpg (780x438, 49.52K)

>"Thank you. For saving my life."
Yeah it's cheesy as hell, but if you didn't feel anything from that scene, you aren't carbon-based as far as I'm concerned.

>ameripigs

He transcended Chad status and become BASED at that moment. 10/10, this man's career is on the fast track from now on.

>"Thanks for saving my life"
>"My Dad would've done the same"
so many people in my screening were crying, and it was a full IMAX theater too

Attached: 447px-Manlytears3.jpg (447x599, 40.5K)

>tfw "It's what my dad would've done."

Attached: laughing-crying.gif (220x160, 357.48K)

>I know I'm good Rooster
>I'm VERY good
absolute smugkino

Attached: images (2).jpg (318x159, 5.64K)

>Go back to the carrier without me, Maverick
>I still have 2 missiles
>The Three Gorges Dam isn’t going to destroy itself
Best part of the movie

Attached: 0CC58390-A21F-433C-B5A2-5DDD63AF4593.jpg (480x360, 33.63K)

If he gets his own sequel, I won't complain.

The way they filmed the final prep before the start of the mission, they really made it feel like it was Maverick's final goodbye. Very good decision to take their time with the scenes on the carrier, made it feel like it could've been a sendoff, so up until the very last moment when Hangman showed up, I thought they were gonna have Rooster eject and Maverick kamikaze the last bandit to save him. Pure kino, and it made it that much more satisfying when they all made it back and Rooster didn't have to carry the same pain that Maverick did in the end.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-12-16-at-11.05.55-AM-640x360.jpg (640x360, 15.63K)

>I don't know what yoooouuu've been told
>but time is running out
>no neeeed to take it slow

Attached: peepo-dj.gif (498x498, 3.34M)

the way the title is now they can make fighter kino from any era

I thought they were going to kill him when he first hears the mission and says someone isn’t going to make it. Then when he essentially said his goodbyes I thought that made it certain

>>The Three Gorges Dam isn’t going to destroy itself
Have you seen the quality of Chinese construction???

Lemme guess, Cruise dies and passes the baton to someone who looks like this.

Attached: pilot.jpg (1400x700, 194.59K)

Cringe.

And the cool thing is that now, Maverick's guilt is gone, because Goose's son is basically his flight-bro forever.

Actually no, the niggers in this movie are cool as hell.
>You were havin' fun 'til that selfie, huh?

No. He lives and passes it onto two white guys including this Chad

Attached: 6C05488F-532D-4946-B626-5557B513B520.png (799x499, 283.73K)

>Then when he essentially said his goodbyes I thought that made it certain
yeah reminded me of TDKR, how Alfred tells Bruce that he needs to stop thinking that his life can only end in tragedy and death, and then in the end he actually makes it out and gets a happy ending where he doesn't throw his life away because he wants to die, he's lucky and blessed to be able to survive and appreciate life again.

>And the cool thing is that now, Maverick's guilt is gone, because Goose's son is basically his flight-bro forever.
Yup best part

Attached: 1651291529731.png (166x166, 14.25K)

Nope. This movie is the complete opposite of that shit. It's why it's making bank and why spics and troons in particular are going batshit on the board.

Nope, white dudes doing cool white dude shit. Was great.

I guarantee the autists sperging out are the same tranny white millenials that sperged out about Elden Ring. They're a small handful of terminally online gremlins that are hard-wired to rage whenever normal people experience anything positive or uplifting.

Spics should like it for the based mestizo gf pilot in the movie. I thin it is troons, niggers, kikes, women, and capeshit autists who are upset

im in japan where people are akways dead silent but at the credits a few japs tried to start a clap but stopped

thats equivalent to a roaring applause in any other country

can't find a version of this screenshot with the ocean water visible but it was pure kino in IMAX

Attached: press-touring-around-the-world-at-the-speed-of-lockdown-lifts-1618420662.jpg (780x438, 43.54K)

This fact becomes clearer and clearer by the day. The vocal minority shrinking and screaming louder to compensate.
I'd agree but some spics are getting uppity. Could be larpers or a minute percentage.

You would have to be a gigantic pussy to cry over this movie.

>Maverick goes home to work on his P-51 just like he was at first
>Rooster walks in from out of the frame and they wrench together
unironically, bravo

Attached: D5A1D19C-B8B8-4506-B8AF-BE74217DBA5C.png (2894x2300, 162.29K)