You are given total creative control and ownership of the Star Wars franchise

You are given total creative control and ownership of the Star Wars franchise.

What would you do?

Attached: 1653969131052.jpg (930x523, 128.08K)

coke

crash the franchise as fast as possible

with no survivors

I would redo the sequels. Only now Rey is a nudist.

Also, the prequels. Only now Padme is a nudist.

Small minded, should do remakes where every female character is a nudist

remove everything that isnt the ot and pt frm all streaming sites, destroy the physical media, destroy all the toys, books etc

the only star wars related media to exist would be the ot and pt

MOVE THE STORY FORWARD. No more Skywalkers, no more Empire/Rebels/Resistance/New Order.

If anything, just do a half-assed retelling of Romance of the Three Kingdoms with lasers and shit. There's enough material there to last actual fucking decades.

Completely scrap all television and movies in production. Make everything take place in the old republic. All white casting. New hero and era with new planets, new designs, sith before the rule of 2, etc.

basically something different

I've though about this a bit.

The official movies are too fucked to fix. Even if you decanonize the DT you still have the horrible PT and there are issues with the OT going back to A New Hope. The Death Star works thematically in many ways, but it's also incredibly stupid. It's a defining point for the series. For a fantasy series, aimed at a young adults it's fine. For a more realistic series, aimed at adults, it doesn't work. So you'd have to decide which audience you want to target. I'd go with adults because I think as a whole that gives you more creative options.

The best bet is to stop burning money on anything related to the original universe because the setting is fucked beyond belief by consistency issues and bizarre choices. I'd launch an alternate universe that keeps the designs and major thematic elements.

Ahh the gook fag returns. No hentai to spread around this time? I’ve found you and I will not stop until I did this board of your gook fag bug posting

>prequelfag still seething about the sequels
SAD!

>Nuke any evidence of Yidsneywars
>Finally make a KOTOR trilogy
>Bane show/movie
>Plagueis show/movie
>Then make a true ST with Jacen Solo and Jaina Skywalker

Scrap everything but ANH and TESB. Redo ROTJ so that Luke's story runs parallel with a flashback story of Anakin's fall. There, that's Star Wars. It's over. It's done.

>he doesn't want to see a Star Wars equivalent of Lu Bu impregnate 500 bitches and kill 5,000 men
Sorry you hate being entertained, bro.

Billion dollar KOTOR movie series

i'd sell it. being poor is lame. christianity will expose itself.

I don't want to see Yaddle nude.

A 1h50m movie about Felicity Jones sucking on my cock while Daisy Ridley plays with my balls.

dangerously based post

Cancel all projects and de-canonize the PT and ST. Then rerelease restored theatrical cuts of the OT and make them a part of the public domain.

use the royalties to raise Christopher Lee as a lich and then sell the rights back to Lucas with the condition he can never sell them again and they must remain within his bloodline

>something different
>an era thoroughly explored in the old EU

Jar Jar Binks show

there's now a mod protected general up for your viral marketing faggotry so fuck off

I made a giant fucking post about what I would genuinely do and Any Forums just ate it. You have got to be fucking me. This is the 5th time now this has happened and I've never had that happen out of hundreds of fucking posts until recently. Fuck niggers and this tranny website.