A black pilot and a white pilot become best bros during the Korean War In Sony's DEVOTION

youtube.com/watch?v=-2qpKUExOnE

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 212.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1aHDj84CcsY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is hangman playing the same character in this one too?

Not ever watching that. Didn't even watch the trailer. Kind of fucked I had to read this thread at all.

>feel good racial drama but this time it’s also about banding together to kill a third race
yeah I’m thinking it’s based

I know the army was desegregated, but were blacks really flying planes?

>Not ever watching that. Didn't even watch the trailer. Kind of fucked I had to read this thread at all.

Attached: 1647400744284.gif (200x200, 15.9K)

>but were blacks really flying planes?

That's who the Red Tails were in WWII

>first second of the trailer is an ape sucking air through his teeth
were they trying to recreate the desert nigger jumpscare from the star wars trailer?

should be whites and asians team up to kill blacks

>White people be like

Attached: CPcmw6KWIAAsF7N.jpg (676x720, 60.28K)

>That's who the Red Tails were in WWII
That was a segregated unit. Do you know what segregation means? The question was if the fighter squadrons were also de-segregated.

Ending the life of single kraut is morally equivalent to saving the lives of 100 white children, it’s like anti-murder.

>someone finally makes corsair kino
>it's niggers crying how oppressed dey is with a white cuck to reinforce the message
rooting for the chinks

Attached: 1464341320588.jpg (492x449, 47.91K)

The question was that if blacks were flying planes and they were.

His brain doesn't function properly. He's going to keep moving the goal post until he feels like he's won something.

>American thinks about what he's fighting for
>makes this face
What did he mean by this?

Attached: un.jpg (1301x1143, 96.06K)

>we need Chad to fly a plane
>he's already in the cockpit

Ok. I read more into the sentence because I assume that a sentence is supposed to be cohesive. If the first part mentions segregation then the second part should also be in reference segregation. So I assumed he meant "flying planes" in segregated units. Segregation means separate units, not blacks disallowed from flying.

Aren't we all at this point?

>rooting for the chinks
They've already made a better Korean War film than the Americans have made since Pork Chop Hill (1959). Watch The Sacrifice, it's about the human cost the Chinese spent to fight the war to a stalemate, and the dedication of the soldiers. It's really about American firepower vs. Chinese flesh and willpower. It's has a cool plot structure too.

Attached: The Sacrifice1.jpg (800x600, 74.66K)

Attached: The Sacrifice2.jpg (993x413, 71.51K)

Is glen powell gonna be the “oh that’s the plane guy” now?

Attached: The Sacrifice3.jpg (992x413, 67.82K)

Chinese pushed back the Americans and almost all the way off the peninsula.
>High budget Chinese movie about Korean War shows the Chinese taking on Americans head to head.
>American movie about the Korean War shows a black guy crying about being oppressed.
youtu.be/1aHDj84CcsY

I hope he doesn't get typecast. I get a feeling from him he could be a big lead this decade.

HANGMANCHADS STAY WINNING

Battle of Changjin is entertaining, for the good parts and bad parts, but it's also retarded and non-historical. It expresses the might of American air power, and it's cool, but then the movie ends with the Chinese commandos fighting like a The Expendables style action movie and it's silly. The Chinese succeeded through remarkable operational abilities, not by having commando super soldiers

Attached: The Sacrifice4.jpg (994x418, 82.35K)

at any other time, i would give a movie like this the benefit of the doubt
but in this woke age, i will chalk this up to hollywood propaganda

> Revising past history to push the new agenda.
I'm now rooting for China. Money acts as social capital anyway. The US needs to fuck off and die already. I'm out. Fuck you, you and especially (You).

Attached: The Sacrifice5.jpg (985x417, 43.06K)

wonder if they're going to keep in the part where the navy airstrikes the dead black pilot's plane with napalm while his body is still in it

>black pilot
Redtails part deux...Sheeeeeeeeeeeeiiiiiit

Attached: vtXa3ywk_400x400.jpg (600x600, 52.96K)

Attached: The Sacrifice6.jpg (996x411, 45.61K)

That's pretty comical.
Wonder if it's an actual historical plane.

Not only wrong but also retarded.

if it's true to the book it'll show what a godly chad Hudner was and how Brown was out of his depth most of the time

I got to salute Sony for having the balls to make an "actual-budget" movie where Chinese are the bad guys. I will go out of my way to watch this for that reason alone.
The best Korean war movie is "The Steel Helmet", not that proto-vietnam-syndrome pussy bullshit "pork chop hill"