TEN PIZZAS! THAT'S 80 LARGE SLICES FOR 15 PEOPLE!

Why the FUCK did they need 10 large fucking
pizzas if they were going out of the country the next morning?

Attached: Home_Alone_pizza_scene.jpg (490x324, 99.97K)

part of American culture is dumping at least half of your big meal directly into the trash. I don't like it but it's customary

there would have been a lot of blood in first class of that flight

The McCallister's run the entire drugs in that state, they dont NEED the pizza but they dont give a FUCK, just look at Fuller, that motherfucker is rubbing his dick against her mature tit so hard just looking at you, so fucking gangster.

kek

They were thin crust pizzas

They knew Kevin would ruin at least two of them because he's a chud.

no they weren't
they were normal ny style
not thick or thin

I hope you're all drinking milk. I'm trying to get rid of it.

the two cops were going to stop by and needed some fuel

It amazes me how the middle class lived in the 90s

cold pizza for breakfast is kino and fast when you're in a hurry to catch a flight.

They were large but they looked like mediums and had the same consistency of Costco pizzas which are basically 50% air. They're also only gone for a week and you can keep the leftover pizza in the fridge and it will keep

this was upper class

our country is fucked

It's weird seeing people today say that this was middle class back then. It wasn't, this was fucking Richy rich shit. Any kid who was "middle class" with a house of this size it was still somehow a shithole. Shitty doors, shitty floors that creaked, a room with a busted fucking window, and a basement level that was just packed full of literal hoarders garbage, and they were all going on a fucking weeklong vacation AT CHRISTMAS TIME. The mccalister family was fucking stacked.

You can live like that too if you're willing to buy a house in bumfuck Illinois like the McCallisters.

That neighborhood today is probably all burned tf down

It was a different time

thats not much, its like 5 or if youre lucky six pieces each

No, you eat half, put what's left in the fridge, nibble on the leftovers over the course of the next few days progressively more disappointed in the taste each time, and then when there is about a third of it left you throw it away.

Go to bed, movieblob