"What is a woman?"

>"What is a woman?"
>I'm not a biologist

What would be your answer Any Forums bro's?

Attached: kekkk.jpg (2048x1295, 257.91K)

An adult female human

FUCK YOU CRACK ASS BITCH U A WOMAN

get over it this was months a go you incel for 500

get some new polbait fag

>What is a meritocracy
>I'm here because of my skin color and gender

Attached: joker.jpg (900x593, 264.18K)

I want to touch her face bro

Try again racist/sexist

Attached: FRseXsnXMAAtLHx.jpg (796x584, 50.7K)

>ywn eat her muffin

>what is a black person?
>idk I’m not a zoologist

>includes public high scool as a filled in square
>then goes on to include ivy league law school as a filled in square
que? why shouldn't the filled in one be "public university law school?"

I think of a man.
Then I take away reason and accountability.

Attached: p74gqv8b3jfz.jpg (1300x971, 156.37K)

keep samefagging tranny

Someone with XX chromosomes, usually accompanied by female phenotype like female genitalia, the ability to bear children, female hormonal levels of estrogen/testosterone and psychological female personality traits such as high in agreeableness and interest in people rather than things.

its not that hard

Attached: unnamed.jpg (379x512, 35.18K)

keep being obsessed with some nigger lmao

biden explicitly said she was nominated due to her gender and skin color

Attached: splash news.jpg (634x793, 187.31K)

something that can get pregnant

Attached: b3f13dfb67ed698d_9a6b5df7_1280.jpg (640x574, 74.88K)

keep crying over people bringing up people on your side being complete fuck ups that can't even define women
You will be reminded constantly on how retarded you are and you will cope and seethe, and dilate as well

You got a penis you’re a man. You got a vaginer you’re a woman. Don’t care if you get surgery to defy science you will always be a man

I like how they shove in random crap like “public defender” and “sentencing commission” to make her seem more accomplished than she really is.

It’s what they taught retard, not what they completed. She was 100% an affirmative action ape hire, but you can’t deny she is more qualified than at least the last two judges. Denying that is just being retarded. You can hate her for being a dindu but you can hate her as if she doesn’t know what she’s doing.

Attached: 7A8BB3FB-56ED-4493-9BD2-9A2AC1178D2A.jpg (822x1024, 140.19K)

I don't care wtf biden said, she's overqualified compared to mutliple people who have a seat. And you are a racist and a sexist, simple as

this is a board about television and film you stupid autistic faggot, i fucked more women on friday then you have your whole life

>What would be your answer Any Forums bro's?
You know that slim piece of popcorn kernel that gets wedged in your gums that really annoys you at first and then you forget about about for awhile and then later feel again and are almost willing to cut it out with a knife? That.

this just shows how much racial privilege she has being a black female.