Genndy Wars Edition
Previous

Attached: Fordo.webm (1246x702, 1.84M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iDRi3lPqv4U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Filonifags can’t stand the chadnest of Fordo or Alpha

A reminder for the chuds

Attached: Kenobi makes chuds seethe.jpg (976x850, 365.16K)

>OBJECTIVELY GOOD TIMELINE, AS APPROVED BY GEORGE LUCAS, AKA GROGU
PT
Genndywars
TCW
good comics like Vader And The Ghost Prison
TBB
Rebels
OT
Mando

EVERYTHING ELSE IS SEQUELTRANNIES MAKING FALSE FLAG POSTS.

CWMMPchads, our time is now

the best part of genndywars was the part where Anakin visits the blue goat people and has the Vader vision and kills all the skakoans
also the C-3PO striptease
everything else is reddit

>anything nu Wars
>objectively good

Attached: FPML13rXoAg1hQ0.png (513x697, 466.01K)

Reddit only likes TCW

>Filonifags calling anything about the cwmmp reddit tier
Lmao, go back to the prequel memes board

franchise that cant move forward

Attached: fromsoft.png (1918x2534, 3.86M)

Unironically the best duel in Star Wars.
Grievous' introduction doesn't count, because it's not a duel. It's a slaughter.

Attached: 1613458493441.gif (540x304, 1.59M)

What the fuck is this fag gook shit you’re posting. This is a Star Wars thread, not some rice gook hentai shit. Go eat your fag fucked up sushi sashimishit and other gook abominations from the gook sea. Fucking anime chink gook fags

Gook is for Koreans

It’s dark souls retard
He’s just mad because he didn’t get past the first boss in Elden Ring
>people reuse ideas

user are you 5

These threads go by so quickly

Obikin

Attached: Obikin.png (600x866, 664.79K)

I liked Anakin and Obi Wan’s duel at the end of RoTS, but that duel is second

5 inches deep in (and out of) your mom, yes.

>it is a terrible thing, to fall. but far more terrible is to admit it

Attached: pepsikriea.jpg (640x611, 38.16K)

Found the gook insects. Go the fuck back to Any Forums and stop posting your gook “games” and other yellow skinned slithering activities. Fags

BASED LUCAS making Mandos pacifists
BASED LUCAS shtting on KAren Traviss and her awful books
BASED LUCAS making EUcucks seethe that their donut steel Mando shit doesn't matter to his storytelling
BASED FILONI for continuing George's vision and having the retard mandos kill themselves
BASED LUCAS for ignoring and overwriting the shit EU stories about the Clone Wars
BASED LUCAS for making EUtrannies seethe for 20 years onward, even into this thread

BASED LUCAS!

Attached: 1653799684730.webm (1280x534, 2.24M)

What kind of damage control is this?

HOLY FUCKING BASED MOVEMENT.

SEQUELFAGS SEETHE AT THE BASED GEORGE MOVEMENT. IT'S TIME YOU PICKED A REAL SIDE IN THIS WAR.

Ignore it and go on

Correct Timeline:

KOTOR
Dark Horse Comic Runs
Episodes 1 - 6
Clone Wars
Solo/ Rogue One
Mando
Heir To The Empire through Crucible
Dark Horse Legacy

The Disney Trilogy just isn’t canon to me as it basically renders everything that came before it pointless. Unless Disney LFL can figure out another way to have Anakin & family “balance the force” after the ST.

Attached: C8A179A3-BAA5-45CA-8D3C-CDE4380D5D26.jpg (1242x2208, 316.77K)

All this user can do is lose his composure in the presence of real Star Wars fans (OT+PT+EUchads). Sad to see.

Attached: eugene-rzhevskii-mara-jade-sfw-l-2x3.jpg (1920x2880, 742.19K)

Luke is so goddamn lucky

Baby Leed makes chuds seethe

Attached: leed.jpg (900x486, 304.81K)

bout to rewatch some obi wan kino

Attached: obiwan.jpg (960x720, 58.42K)

Booba.

Attached: dcfupq1.jpg (1024x1575, 527.61K)

>The Disney Trilogy just isn’t canon
but it is lol like it or not

It seems like Disney is trying to distance itself from it

/swg/ movies 1-6 watchalong when

A lot of their shows, Mando in particular, will be an effort to rehab the sequels, much the same way TCW rehabbed the prequels

i agree that they fucked up the whole timeline but its there and we just have to deal with it.

Reminder that Lucas planned to wipe the EU away from canon before even selling to Disney. You EUfags just use Disney as a scapegoat to avoid the true vision of Lucas.
BASED LUCAS!

Attached: b56.png (902x1086, 125.33K)

>tcw rehabbed the prequels
KEK

youll need a discord for that

Not really because anyone with a brain called TCW out on it from the start.

how much extra do you shills get on Memorial Day or do they whore it out to India?

>filonifags only argument is that and old bitter man didn’t like the EU
never change

Nobody cares, dude. The EU is superior regardless.

>between clone wars and revenge of the sith obi-wan anakin and some original content donut steal fan fic strong girl crash land on a planet that is inhabited by walking allegories for the light and dark side, and anakin joins the dark side and is shown the future but his memory is wiped and the light side of the force personification that turns into a 2005-era WoW Mount is killed by the edgy dagger of evil and…
literally fan fiction

Attached: 508673.jpg (775x544, 46.86K)

I like Little Leia. Anyone seething over her is absolutely crazy. She’s totally sweet and likable and I’m glad Leia is actually getting some time in the new corporate “canon.” I mean Kathy absolutely ruined Leia MORE than any other character from the OT in this new timeline.

Failed wife
Failed mom
Failed Senator
Failed Jedi
Lied to her son

Kathy fucking ruined Leia. So I’ll take a happy 10 year old Leia rather than the abomination that Disney pushed in the ST lore

not at all,just use hyperbeam don't even have to sign up

>Lucas always treated it as non-canon
Not true. He said the exact opposite in the 90s, that everything was canon, and only changed his tune when Episode 1 was received like a wet fart, and compared unfavorably to the EU, that he basically acted like a diva and went out of his way to contradict things, often for no reason. It's why they did Korriban down to the exact detail, but called it "Morrabund" just because, with some flimsy ass excuse about it sounding like Coruscant. Shit like this makes me realize just how zoomer this board is, you people don't remember shit because you weren't alive back then.

Where does one start with the EU? Any stand out books?

It's so bad...
do people actually pay to watch this shit?

Attached: OIF.jpg (474x266, 20.52K)

God this art is awful Mara Jade looks like she's in her thirties here.

Most start with the Thrawn trilogy, but you can also start with something like Shadows of the Empire or Tales anthologies.

OT Leia > Baby Leed > 300 Pound Geriatric 60-Year Old Coke Fiend Leia

Attached: Slave.jpg (1080x1346, 213.43K)

None of this stuff actually happened, virgin. It’s all fake. So I chose the Legends continuity because that’s the story I prefer. It’s not perfect but it’s miles ahead of the ST.

Most people I know don’t personally consider the ST as true canon

Honestly, just pick and choose. I always like the prequel era so I started with the Republic comic series and the RoTS novel.

>Old and bitter man
seethe

Attached: CharlieRoseLucas.jpg (500x469, 49.82K)

She is

No one is watching Kenobi but everyone is waiting for Larry
youtube.com/watch?v=iDRi3lPqv4U