/bcs/ - Better Call Saul General

ウォルター Edition

Previous

Attached: 1653948039809.png (640x824, 340.9K)

Am I autistic or just retarded, I don't understand why Lalo shot Howard? Did Mike make him do it like when he busted into their apartment last season and Mike called him off? I just don't get why Mike wants Howard of all people dead. Framing Jimmy and Kim maybe.

i fucking hate israel

VARUTA

>nazis are le bad

how would Breaking Bad have gone if Lalo, not Tuco, was in charge of the Salamanca operation north of the border?

Attached: Werner?.png (438x658, 335.6K)

It is unusual isn't it? Are there any actual confirmed jewish characters in the show? Not actors, but characters

>Not Better Carr Saurr
One job

SIR! We have MANY Jewish characters.

great job filling your quota Vince!

Attached: 1653831792867.png (550x586, 311.92K)

Waltur my guys are soriduru

He is a witness, pretty easy to understand

Wexler is Yiddish so Kim I guess

Roast my creativity

Attached: The fingertips make a soft Zeigler sound as you grab things.png (3000x1695, 3.64M)

mike and lalo are in opposite teams retard
he couldn't just let him walk away to call the cops on him

i think walt would have never become as big as he was without tuco dying
lalo and walt would have a more stable supplier-distributor relationship and at one point he might help the cartel once gus was ready to cut ties with them
it would be like a timeline where walt/jesse were siding with eladio over gus

NOT OUR JIMMY
COULDN'T BE PRECIOUS JIMMY

>Who is this "Lalo" individual that you mentioned to the DA, Jimmy?

Attached: chuck.jpg (664x930, 49.82K)

Walt has murdered:

>Several drug kingpins
>a dozen witnesses in Supermax within two minutes of each other
>the most heavily armed Nazi paramilitary gang in the Southwest USA

and then he flat out tells Gretchen and Elliot "no matter what happens to me, even if I die tonight, give my family this $10 million or these assassins I hired will kill you" why the fuck WOULDN'T the spineless, pencil necked nerds that are Elliot and Gretchen Schwarz follow through? Why would think that Heisenberg's threats of violence are not to be taken seriously?

You're desperately grasping at straws because you want to believe Breaking Bad's ending wasn't capeshit-tier.

Attached: dipping sticks.png (496x620, 182.23K)

Imagine when he jacks off

So you think he's going to kill the fake family from his parole hearing next then? I bet they're the first people to get "vacuum cleaned" with the vacuum cleaner people disappearer guy. It would be one hell of a call back and foreshadowing to BB

OHNONONONONO

LOOK AT THE PUPILS OF HIS EYES

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: howardeyes.png (1913x1076, 3.47M)

Wikipedia says that but Ancestry.com says it's German and Jewish. Glancing through early life sections of irl Wexlers doesn't show much Jewishness so idk. That's the closest character though

Attached: hehe.png (530x107, 7.54K)

This isn't soccer bro

>be Lalo
>walk up to sauls door
>hear unknown voice
>wait
>person leaves
>now I enter
How retarded are you faggots? The writing is dog shit, they can’t resolve a characters story without killing them

Attached: FB843B37-64EF-4FEC-964C-3BBE74028516.jpg (757x574, 59.08K)

>another kraut

What is Vince obsession with this country ? and its not just the diaspora, there is two completely separate plotlines involving Germany, and germands characters

except it is

Intimidation tactic, potential rat patrol, Lalo being pissed etc
Also Lalo killed that Travel Wire wagie and those two border crossing guys even when he could've avoided it, it's not exactly out of character

what the mike doin

youre missing the fact that lalo had a special made completely silent hkp7 and also casted a sound barrier spell to not alert the entire building that when jim and kimmy yell that he just murdered a random guy

That's not what we werevtalking about, what we were talking about was karmic justice of the BB/BCS universe.

First off, Walt had not killed the nazis at that point, which is a pretty retarded mistake to make because that's the last thing he did before he fucking died.

Second off, do you really, honestly think that any large amounts of cash transferred to the family of Walter White would actually be allowed to go through? Public enemy number one, when fucking Mike's transfers all got shut down by the feds? I honestly think you didn't watch the show and are just getting your info off wikipedia.

Why were his eyes dilated though? It seems weird for a sure of this production value to miss that in editing. Has the actor been known to use drugs or something? I guess in this modern era of inclusivity at any cost you can't really ask these questions. Figures.

>fails to mention that lalo very clearly heard howard threaten to expose kim and jimmy
better be bait

They don't call him the magic mexican without reason
he doesn't have to explain shit

Attached: 1653877499501.jpg (1280x720, 52.51K)

>chuck acts as a lightning rod to jimmy
>gets electromagnetic infetterence syndrome
i figured it out guys

Attached: 1651359505283.jpg (1080x823, 132.96K)

he's addicted to coke and hookers

In universe Gus is obsessed with Germans

>You thought you got away with it, didn't you Jimmy? Fraud, grand theft auto and god knows what else.
>That's right. Unfortunately I've been in on your little plan this whole time.
>The cafe? I had it bugged. And those gentlemen that were tailing you, Kim? They work for me.
>The police are waiting outside. It's ok, Howard. It's over now.

Attached: return of chuck.jpg (640x721, 68.51K)

>climbing through the ceiling to watch some fucking security tapes and then killing a kid after
>breaking in later after close and stealing the tapes
Which seems like it makes more sense you paint chip fanatic

>chuck "kills himself"
>comes back as a force ghost
it all makes sense now
Chuck the baked potato strikes gain

Wait really? Based. Got a source for that? I'm not trying to "UMM YOU GOT A SOURCE CHUD??!?" you, I just genuinely want to read about it.

>assuming it means him, and assuming he couldn’t get the information of who that person who just left was after he comes in
Neck yourself Vincefag

was gale German?

gus's dad is a nazi who fled to chile

No he was GayL

ah yes. the tanned germans I hear so much about

Nacho killing himself for Gus was contrived as shit and was only done because they wrote themselves into a corner with Gus and the cartel desu.

You better believe it

Attached: anotherone.png (853x422, 47.52K)

Why would this matter? He's dead as far as everyone except Hector and Gus.

>what we were talking about was karmic justice of the BB/BCS universe.
and Walt's crimes ultimately paying off because he was able to provide his family flies in the face of whatever "karmic justice" you are pretending was represented in Breaking Bad's ending - a show where Walter scienced the SHIT out of a machine gun to kill a bunch of evil nazis and then died gloriously in his precious lab while an epic dadrock song played.

>First off, Walt had not killed the nazis at that point,
Yes, but it would have been seen on the news giving further evidence to the Schwarzes that Heisenberg isn't to be fucked with, and that when he says "even if I'm dead, give them this money or I'll have you killed" they have even more reason to take him at his word. Remember, you were arguing that there's no reason to believe that the Schwarzes would give the family the money, and my point is that they'd be so scared shitless that they absolutely would.

>Second off, do you really, honestly think that any large amounts of cash transferred to the family of Walter White would actually be allowed to go through?
Gretchen and Elliot aren't criminals, retard, unless the feds could demonstrably prove that the money was Walt's (something they'd do everything in their power to prevent) they couldn't touch it. The Schwarzes are already billionaires, so it's not like them having $10 million would arouse suspicion.