Will we ever get Roman Kino or at least historical epics again?

Will we ever get Roman Kino or at least historical epics again?

The Last Duel was good but was a small production compared to the likes of Troy or Gladiator or even Spartacus Starz show.

Or is the western population so throughouly mongralized or demoralized to appreciate it?

Attached: MV5BMTQ3NTM4ODcwM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzc0NjcxNA@@._V1_.jpg (2048x1364, 481.45K)

Look at how problematic that crowd is

it would be easy to throw a bunch of browns into a roman stadium and not make it retarded

I hope so. Part of the reason why recent historical epics like the Northman and the Last Duel haven't done well imo is the lack of charismatic and memorable heroes and villains, as well as memorable lines and iconic moments. Most of the ones which broke big have those elements.

history movies make my brain hurt

this, be careful what you wish for. I'd rather no movies than be bombarded with negroized Rome, etc

I hope a bullet makes your brain hurt worse

Attached: q5OL30E.jpg (600x315, 16.46K)

That will never happen but meanwhile you'll experience the pain of being yourself all your life which is much worse than any pain caused by ballistics.

>Will we ever get Roman Kino or at least historical epics again?
Just ome soulless shit, filmed in a place like this.

Attached: Green-Screen-Movie.jpg (750x422, 49.13K)

why are you trying to ruin my night.

It hurts, user.
It's sad, but I'm almost accepting the cinema I loved so much is gone.

FUCK IT POST HISTORICAL KINO

Attached: spartacus-blood-and-sand-1.jpg (1024x683, 215.73K)

>Thread on history KINO ignored for 14 threads about stranger things

I hate the future.

Attached: ifonly.png (714x498, 497.87K)

is this actually good? I watched the pilot and hated it

It is absolute kino, it takes a few episodes to get rolling and the aesthetic was very much trying to copy the movie 300 but despite all of that it has so much heart by episode 4 of season 1 an its great all the way through.

You literally wont regret it. Havent had a show elicit genuine emotion in me like this one in a long time.

Attached: tumblr_m2h7zkAI5D1qlw52e.png (500x281, 199.79K)

Not really. Over the top violence, sex...and that's all, plot is mediocre at best.

filtered

Romans WERE BLACK you chud

No we'll just get more and more viking/norse era crap and at the very most Roman thriller/romance drama set in Britannia produced by the BBC. Enjoy your shit fest.

>romantic Drama for women set in Roman brittan
>Half the cast is black

Why can they just let us die

>Over the top violence, sex...and that's all
but what of good solonious

Attached: 1535937190535.gif (306x205, 2.97M)

That problematic crowd of death game fans

I miss him bros

Attached: Sweet Prince.jpg (416x700, 95.46K)