Why do so many movies fall for this trope?

Why do so many movies fall for this trope?

Attached: 2.png (1034x1088, 499.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.datadriveninvestor.com/some-people-dont-have-an-inner-monologue-and-i-am-one-of-them-1c47a0e8b48a?gi=857a8d8a66ee
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Any person who uses the term "NPC" is entrenched in this bullshit.

>xhrt

Attached: 1626624110173.png (787x851, 213.75K)

>t. npc

It is overstated in movies, but this image implies that everyone is thinking on that level. That definitely isn't true.

This is a shit cartoon. NPC's exist, you don't need to look inside their heads to work that out. Just ask them questions that break their programming and watch the results.

This isn't a high level thought bro

>Just ask them questions that break their programming and watch the results.
When was the last time you talked to someone outside of the internet?

Basically because movies as an art form are really shallow, and they attract similarly shallow people to create and watch them. I’ve loved movies all my life but this is the sad truth I’ve woken up to recently.

>Just ask them questions that break their programming

such as?

Fpbp
Heh

One of the reasons I love that cartoon is because the people it weeds out the exact type of person it's talking about so easily. Well done, you got outed gg

"Will you have sex with me?" (If they say no it's a system malfunction)

It's hard being the only intelligent person on the planet.

Attached: 5ec.jpg (500x376, 186.4K)

>NPC's exist
>not me tho

I wish I was a normie that never found this website and only used the internet for talking to family on facebook or instagram

You're being ironic right

You don't yet understand the sheer amount of pain that Der Normie endures each day. I have but tasted of it and may tell you something of its nature, for the normie is not cognitively capable of elucidating on the contents if its mind. Normies have so much stress built up over inane shit that its unfathomable to autists - they probably have several payments going on, cars, TVs, sofas, houses. Underneath this of course is the need to keep the conditions of their wageslavery intact, or even slightly improved, so that this immense financial pressure (self-inflicted) doesn't come crashing down on them. This means they have to be seen to be good employees, part of which is being a TEAM MEMBER and getting on everyone's good side.

Beyond this, they cannot comprehend of another life that doesn't involve their workplace. Not once has a normie looked to the stars and thought, "you know, maybe I'm capable of more than just writing reports on the quarterly sales of dildo manufacturing" - such things simply do not occur to them. Is the normie happy being a pencil pusher? That's not really the right question, as its like asking if a gazelle is happy to be the lions prey - he can't comprehend the question, and if he could he certainly couldn't tell you anything useful because its totally beyond his experience. He just is. He's not a bodybuilder, he's just normie. Why would he watch his weight? Huh, that's a weird thing to ask, user. Depending on how programmed the normie is, he might say its offensive, but he doesn't really care. That's pretty much as deep as the normies thoughts go. Feel bad? The first instinct that goes off is to eat, the brains dopamine cravings are firing, there's no thought behind eating or not eating, it just happens the same way you don't think about caring about your weight. You care about your appearance, sure, but that's an internal instinct you can't really control. The more awake you are, the more you can rationalise about yourself.

there is a absurd amount of NPC's roaming without real thoughts in their head, but whats more disturbing are the amount of narcissists that basically all have the exact same personality

literally every post, every reply, every movie, every invention, every concept was passively created by my mind so my conscious self could take pleasure in it. holy fuck im a genius

Honestly, some of you weren't as bad as I treated you. I held a grudge but the boobs and money you could provide would outweigh the antagonism I give you. Rest of you, I don't really give a fuck though. I don't care about calling Julio a fag or Jessica a whore and I will do it some more prob. I don't really see Rebby or Mace telling me to stop.

this except its for me instead

same

The universal struggle to truly connect with others.

Comfy Simpsons Thread?

can you really tell if someone has a deep inner world? they all probably think you're an NPC

I remember being 15

>my work is now allowing us to not wear masks as long as we have proof of vaccination
>im pretty much the only guy that hasn’t been vaxxed in my office
>im now the only person wearing a mask
>every day I hear ‘OMG user YOURE NOT VAXXED? WHY NOT??? ITS JUST A SHOT WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???’
>just keep telling everyone that i haven’t gotten around to it yet because i don’t feel like redpilling these sheep during work hours

i fucking hate living in a city

Attached: 1628920581076.png (680x708, 260.76K)

and the people who are always thinking "how can I manipulate this person/situation to my advantage"? they're not always obvious on first meeting either

medium.datadriveninvestor.com/some-people-dont-have-an-inner-monologue-and-i-am-one-of-them-1c47a0e8b48a?gi=857a8d8a66ee

>Many of us who do not have an internal monologue that is constantly discussing the events of our day, will adopt involuntary visualizations triggered by specific words, phrases, or thoughts. For example, if there is an item on my to-do list that makes its way out of focus, but is prompted by the sight of something, an exclamation point might appear in my mind. More specifically speaking, if I know I need to do laundry and I notice a dirty sock on the floor, my mind will respond with the visualization of a to-do list with an asterisk or exclamation mark next to the words ‘do laundry.’

NPCs are basically anime characters

Attached: 1653950379163.jpg (540x504, 25.5K)

>>redpilling these sheep
>>the red pill is an uncomfortable truth while the blue pill is a comfortable lie

The irony is overwhelming.
Anonymous Tue 25 May 2021 18:

This is a midwit take.
The truth is that roughly 70 percent of the earths population, maybe more are just slightly more intelligent than goldfish, these are all of the people you never engage with ever, they get jobs doing who the fuck knows what at I've never even fucking heard of it, and they are in a constant state of "getting by" some of them get ambitious and become fucking junkies but that aside yes most everyone are retarded sheeple and probably a lot happier than any of us

>redpilling sheep
you are the sheep lmao, and now that the internet is a thing, it will follow you to the day you die
congrats you earned it for falling for psyops

Makes it sound pretty cool to be a NPC