RIP Star Trek 1966-2005

RIP Star Trek 1966-2005

Attached: star-trek-captains.jpg (1710x900, 187.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/most-watched-episodes-of-star-trek-on-netflix-2017-9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why are superior sci-fi like Star Trek and Babylon 5 so underdiscussed on Any Forums compared to normalnigger trash like Soi Wars?

Attached: 02B9EE2B-5FD9-4729-A40D-3AEED0A66C4D.jpg (1280x960, 75.89K)

marketing shills control new thread creation on this board

there are daily threads about both of those
>02B9EE2B-5FD9-4729-A40D-3AEED0A66C4D
what is this nonsense and why do i keep seeing it?

Gets people angrier. Also how is B5? I just finished DS9 I heard they're similar

For me? It’s Sisko, Dukat, Quark, Data, Worf, the Doctor, Brunt, Q, and Kirk.

Attached: 9154816F-9115-4C0D-B56A-FB78A8385606.jpg (635x769, 79.1K)

Are voyager and enterprise as bad as they're made out to be?

Mods deleted the YouTube kino thread

I feel like Captain Sisko right now

Disney is constantly pumping out Star Wars movies/shows and shilling them on here. While there are a lot of shitty modern Trek shows they are thankfully mostly trapped in the cesspool containment general that is /trek/. B5 on the other hand is more niche and isn't getting a lot of new stuff so naturally it's talked about less.

Its DS9 but better. I’m saying this as a huge fan of DS9, btw
Although B5 S1 is kind of a slogfest

Attached: AD46D020-137F-4863-9822-6645B34208FE.jpg (268x268, 13.12K)

Its good but kinda takes a season to find its footing. The threat of cancellation resulted in them wrapping everything up by season 4 only to then get renewed for season 5 which largely feels unnecessary except for the finale.

100% not. ENT S3-4 are as good as DS9 and Voyager absolutely has great episodes throughout the series although less so than some others

My list is pretty similar, but I'd also add Garak, O'Brien, and Martok

Reminder that Enterprise was a shitty prequel that was too embarrassed to call itself Star Trek.

I enjoyed move along home, so how bad could it be?

Braga really was a mediocre writer but compared to the NuTrek writers he was shakespeare

No they were just mediocre at the time because of the over saturation of Star Trek in the 90's. Watching them now they shit all over the garbage being put out by that fucking hack Kurtzman.

Just skip Infection, TKO and Grail and you should be fine. They’re comparably bad to Move Along Home

I was going to make a list but then I realized that I like almost all of the characters in trek so it would be easier just to list the ones I don't like. So literally just Wesley and Jadzia. One vanishes and the other rightfully gets murdered and replaced by a superior girl so it's all good.

Nu-trek being shit doesn't excuse the shittiness of Enterprise.

No. Voyager is the most viewed star trek on every streaming service, it's comfy good star trek
Ent is criminally underrated.
The voy/ent bad shit mostly comes from ds9 obsessed incels, and I say this as someone who likes ds9 quite a bit. It just has easily the worst part of the star trek fan base pre-nutrek

You're right, they really dropped the ball there.

Favorite aliens?
I choose cardassians so you'll have to pick something else

Attached: gilora.png (462x348, 158.54K)

Blatant lie TNG is the most watched

>RIP Star Trek 1966-2005
Risen like Jesus Christ himself from the dead 2020-Now

Attached: tendi.png (1280x649, 125.07K)

ENT has far more good episodes then bad ones tbqh
And not lasting a full 7 seasons didn't give it the chance to completely shit the bed in seasons 6 and 7 like ds9 did (also voy and tng to a degree even though their 6th seasons were not nearly as bad)

>The series finale of "Voyager" is the most watched and rewatched episode in the entire franchise according to Netflix. Admiral Janeway breaks all of the rules and travels back in time, 10 years after the crew's 23 year journey through space, in an attempt to change her past and future

Clarification, voyager is the most when you look at watched+rewatched, if you excluded repeat viewings tng is above

businessinsider.com/most-watched-episodes-of-star-trek-on-netflix-2017-9

>shit the bed in seasons 6 and 7 like ds9
I thought those seasons were pretty good, what's so bad about 'em?