/stg/ Stranger Things general

Reject ebony succubi to preserve your essence edition

Previously on /stg/

Attached: Brown sugar.webm (1280x640, 1.97M)

first for king steve

Attached: 1638665239949.gif (322x322, 610.56K)

Sadie is cute and I like her voice

People still watch this shit? This and the Walking Dead both amaze me by still existing. Absolute trash.

What's the actress' name?

Why is every female in this show a giant incel incapable of holding a relationship?

Unironically every single one.

they just made her character so insufferable that you don't even care that she's pretty

shes so cute

Attached: E7EbSfAXsAUaq-W.jpg (1080x1080, 199.81K)

it's fucking over dufferbros

Attached: 1637318020158.png (1065x1171, 508.71K)

I remember when the season 2 trailer first came out and Any Forums was already simping for Steve with this gif

he pulled away not because he's gay, but because he knows that white boy summer technically hasn't started yet.

What's with these horror writers wanting to see cute cheerleaders get murdered? It seems like a fetish.

of course brother

Attached: 1.gif (500x296, 2.56M)

Who the fuck is Peyton Brown?

Eleven is a cute. That is all.

Attached: 1653886903382.jpg (2714x1920, 3.1M)

I'm done with the first two episodes. Is Lucas with the bball team the entire time?

Can someone explain who Mr. Fibley is and how he relates to the overall story? Some of the discussion in the last thread had me confused.

Shouting = sexual harassment?

fpbp

no

What's the best Kate Bush song?

Why does this character have the haircut of an 11 year old? Is it because he has aids?

Cloudbusting is the best song in all of popular music

That was in 2018 and nothing came out of it. Just some dumb slut looking for money and fame

>someone can get attention from a girl like that with that kind of yee hee ass haircut

He will sooner or later

Literally me irl...

ASTOUNDING WOMEN

Ok. I've been very tempted to skip his scenes because it just feels like filler

This is Mr. Fibley.
He is a squirrel!

Attached: very special dirayama.jpg (1248x623, 255.41K)

god damn papa is kino as fuck

Great taste

I'd take that ebony queen to the bathroom immediately and pound her like a fucking caveman

Honestly they shouldn't have killed off Billy. Eddie just feels like a replacement for him. They could've easily just made Billy into a slightly nicer person who's into D&D

yeah I get that, I pretty much only skip when robin goes on these annoying lesbian rants

billy was a good character and definitely should have been kept around, but his arc would have been kind of redundant with Steve's

Camera operator

I love you, Eleven!
And Mister Fibley!
Based! Based!

Attached: 1632814588046.jpg (280x275, 9.13K)

Post Will culo.

Do people actually find this lunatic endearing?

so they are definitely killing off eddie right?

I miss Billy, bros.

What did Will and Eleven see in Mike?

Yes, very much so. Who doesn't want a cute autistic gf?

he didn't do anything wrong

Attached: ezgif-5-9b63c60dd5.gif (498x280, 3.45M)