Please stop making memes about how stupid and ugly we are in America...

Please stop making memes about how stupid and ugly we are in America. I don't need to be reminded literally all the time. It's starting to get depressing, but I know it's all a jew conspiracy so I don't care. But stop. Thank you for your consideration.

Attached: ugly.png (531x323, 427.23K)

They just look like regular white people lol

Well that's a jew and an Italian (lowest of the low in america) so dont feel so bad

Memes?

Stop falling for the european simpening, they're mostly hideous outside of models

Attached: Average german.jpg (2400x1800, 1.15M)

Why is everyone in this show so fucking goddamn ugly. Toadboy on the right takes the cake but apart from rose every other character is fat, ugly, or has a haircut that screams 'I have special needs'

this guy ain't bad looking desu

Attached: bong.jpg (147x140, 3.67K)

A large chunk of those guys are basically 5/10s like the guy you posted.

yikes

that's it the the worst you can do. hahahaha I can pick foreigners out in America even white ones just based on how weak they look. euros lost all their good genes fighting stupid wars. wars that sold out the west to Jews by the way. good job euros

>euros lost are their goods genes in war
Sounds like copium, the reality is that is what most western europeans look like. Hitler specifically cherrypicked individuals for his army. Germans themselves are largely an alpine recessed people same as wogs lmao

Stop getting your films banned in my home country for being ugly then.

Anyone else notice that Australians all have this weird look. like I can almost tell they are Australian by their weird big noses and kind of chubby faces

i dont mind the way he looks so much, for me its the cringe as fuck cussing he does. it doesnt sound natural or funny. it has its place but it just sounds retarded when its every other word

Attached: iu[2].png (986x554, 631.4K)

>medbvlls
These are the people calling you mongrals on the internet

Attached: Shitalians.jpg (962x641, 142.57K)

Remember when this ugly fagg*t was going to work on a new prank'd project where people who desperately need jobs get PRANK'D!! and then they film them killing themselves?

ok. what are western Europeans anymore? the enite world flocks to western Europe changing the make up more and more every generation. I mean I can say Slavs have weird foreheads and seem half restarted. or that chunks look stupid haha. or that indians all look the same. or that all brown people look the same and lack diversity.

finn wolfhard looks like he has a huge thick dick

Attached: 1647473315100.jpg (536x460, 31.85K)

Most of these are better than Americans, get off your coping.

Can this be fixed?

Just because people flock to s place doesn't mean they get absorbed into the native stock changing every individual. People form ethnic strongholds within host nations

there's nothing regular about americans

I have an Italian friend who's handsome and has blond hair and blue eyes. He's from Tuscany though, not Sicily where all the swarthy ones come from

he looks like he has a needle thin kike dick and sucks and fucks dick to compensate

kid on the right has a medical disorder that makes him look that way, kid on the left is just jewish

dios mio...

Everything is so bizarre right now.

haha funni frog