ADHD pacing and editing

>ADHD pacing and editing
>cringe inducing “quirky”, internet humor
>painfully on the nose, MCU tier dialogue, re-incorporation
>full of derivative clichés; even directly rips off the Matrix

So from the first 30 minutes I saw; I assume it’s going for some kind of metaphor for how menial, everyday shit can pile up and feel like universe ending catastrophes, and how people have different shades and nuances in our personality = Le Multiverse; didn’t care though, because non of the characters felt real and non of it felt genuine in the slightest. And I assume it’s gonna end with her defeating her daughter from the other universe, and it’s gonna be all emotional because she realizes she’s the real reason her daughter is the villain or some shit, then she’s gonna go home to her real daughter,and hug her, and it’s all gonna be super contrived, and dishonest, and blah, blah, blah.

Seriously though, am I right about this being a bunch of post modern bullshit, or does it actually get better?

Attached: 3183650A-B383-44E7-925B-ECC1DBA557B1.jpg (1175x1763, 466.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LN-A00by2hU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>ADHD pacing and editing
>the first 30 minutes I saw

You are stupid. Not because of your opinion of a movie of course, but just in general.

Reddit literally loves it. There’s no way it’s good.

Did you ignore what I said, or are you incapable of reading? Also how do you know what reddit thinks? Curious.

Any Forums told me Reddit likes it.

You're a moron. Now DIE

Attached: image.jpg (804x904, 66.6K)

No!

Drinker already recommends it, go home.

Attached: 1287221302872.jpg (540x674, 93.71K)

The Drinker is a reactionary fag

Stop having fucking reddit live rent free in your head and form your own damn opinions about things?

I was being ironic with the Reddit shit, I’m not an actual human parody of Any Forums
This movie is post modern trash tho.

you are retarded OP.

The moral of the story was that she was the protagonist because she was painfully mediocre at everything. She had all this boundless potential to be a chef or an actor or a kung fu master but she is the version of her who just decided to raise a family and thats why she was chosen because she was only a step or two awar from ALL of her possible GOAT versions.

The moral is like there is honor in rasing a good family even if you are poor and there is a sub moral of stay involved in your childrens lives even when they are pushing you away. You are totally wrong

Why are you explaining it to me like I saw it? I only saw the first 30 minutes retard.

literally The LEGO Movie

im explaining it to you like you DIDNT see it. because i have to spoil the ending for you you spastic spaghetti munching retard

did the Lego movie have a talking animatronic raccoon?

youtube.com/watch?v=LN-A00by2hU

Who cares what that capeshit loving faggot has to say

Attached: Go Back.png (800x480, 212.09K)

>The moral is like there is honor in rasing a good family even if you are poor and there is a sub moral of stay involved in your childrens lives even when they are pushing you away.
That's a heckin' respectable moralino. Now to check if the people who watched this will ever have children...mm GULP!

It's just capeshit by another name.

It's yet again more woke globohomo pozzed shit

You spoiled it? I didn’t read your response, I just assumed you said some dum shit based on how long it was. That’s not vary nice user, you shouldn’t spoil movies.