It's over

It's over

Attached: 10803820482.png (1065x1171, 508.71K)

>"sexual harrassment"
>verbal abuse
Pick one.

who the fuck is Peyton?

I googled her and now i'm mad

Attached: Brown_BL9F7488.jpg (200x300, 16.23K)

>cunt decides to open her mouth and complain about something with no proof on tw*tter
>gets blacklisted
Mant such cases. Sad!

A camera operator, she's not an actress or anything.

qt. She should've been Nancy.

She types like a retard but I'm a huge fan of the death of netflix so GO OFF QUEEN

>ahhh noooo I got yelled at at my job

Lol

I guess there’s no better day than #nationalwomensday to say #timesup and announce that I will not be a part of the filming of Season 3 of Stranger Things.

Why, you ask? Because I stand with my sisters. I personally witnessed two men in high positions of power on that set seek out and verbally abuse multiple women.

I promised myself that if I were ever in a situation to say something that I would.

I have 11.5 thousand followers who can hear me say this, TIME IS UP.

Women in the film industry are POWERFUL.

We will rise and we will scream from mountain tops in support of each other and I will not contribute my time, efforts, and talent to such abusive people.

There is too much going on in this world to be regressive.

There are too many amazing and highly respected men in respective positions of power that I have had the utmost pleasure of working beside.

Those are the people I want to surround myself with. Those are the projects I want to be a part of.

This industry is no longer led by a 'few good men,' but instead by an OCEAN of ASTOUNDING WOMEN.

Enough is enough.

For my sisters- Time is up.

#timesup #theabusestopsnow #ontobiggerandbetter #standupforwhatsright #womenempowerment #ladygrip #sisterhood #iatsesisters #wewillbeheard #thispicsaysitall

Attached: 814AC4C1-D7BB-478D-9713-C72B57FDBBB8.jpg (1199x973, 179.84K)

>glance at that bob of text
>"Women in the film industry are POWERFUL"
Pfffft hahaha oh nononono...

Attached: 1641253953958.jpg (125x86, 1.49K)

>Brown
>Princeton
what did she mean by this

>2018

>that pedo netflix production had sexual harassment behind the scenes
No way

>verbally abuse
That is a LOT different than sexual abuse. She's bitching that they yelled at a couple of stage hands for fucking up, and anyone who has ever worked with women understand

You can tell from the way they have incel Jonathan get with Nancy over the Chad, and the way they killed the only qt actress on the show that the Duffers were nerds who didn't get laid in high school. Naturally the power has gone to their heads.

Instagram really is the final boss of internet tumors

>fan account
>posting controversial things during a season premiere

lol

>Because I stand with my sisters
Stopped reading. Sucked cock and didn't get the role so that's someone else's fault. Lmao no.

She sounds like an uppity nobody just trying to get attention and brownie points by being woke but if it hurts Netflix/Stranger Things, I won't complain.

>we will scream from the mountain tops
>insert woman_nagging.webm

I'm all for treating people with respect in the workplace, but this is just ridiculous. As if they didn't yell at men too, only women. Like what the fuck is with feminism anymore?

i was a Barb fan too. RIP