Protagonist knows exactly wtf to do, doesn’t ever get phased by overwhelming odds and kicks ass at end...

>protagonist knows exactly wtf to do, doesn’t ever get phased by overwhelming odds and kicks ass at end, BTFO’s antagonist who thought he could easily win
Stuff like this? I’m tired of the same shitty protagonist that starts off as a level 1 fag and progresses into kicking ass at the end.

Attached: CA4AADC2-7438-4C07-B1B1-7DB5E6948F9C.jpg (2201x1242, 1.55M)

Sauce

What cartoon is This?

Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei comes to mind. He does conceal his power level a bit, but he's OP from the start.

Attached: wp6373631.jpg (7205x3780, 1.97M)

Dredd. Now give sauce OP you knew what you were doing with that image. I gave you an adequate suggestion that fits your request, now give sauce in return.

Rescue Rangers

something giant insect island and I already watched dredd

>im tired of the protagonist becoming stronger
do you even hear yourself

Attached: R (3).jpg (1600x900, 93.64K)

I was thinking the same about most /m/ shows. Why don't you hire an ace pilot instead of training (or kidnapping) some teenager in the streets. Let the professionals do the job for once. Same applies to the new Batman movies, always he is too young or too old. Show that fucker at his peak mowing criminal ass like there is no tomorrow.

recommend me some rapime, bors

Attached: 6D0D9928-2240-4A0B-8018-9895011914C4.jpg (353x334, 15.51K)

Kyochuu Rettou (The Island of Giant Insects)

Why are the japanese such profoundly sick fucks bros

They're just catching up to the west when it comes to insects impregnating women with maggot children.

its shit

Reacher.

The real thread begins below this comment

Shinra is like that but not until the VERY end of the manga

Attached: shinra sumsmash.jpg (893x441, 136.95K)

3rd season confirmed btw so technically Any Forums related

Two nukes, that's why. One is too little, three would be perfect, but two? Welp.

Attached: uZPeypr.jpg (640x512, 38.16K)

It's yellow so I'm pretty sure it's piss

>Batman movies, always he is too young or too old. Show that fucker at his peak mowing criminal ass like there is no tomorrow.
That's why tdk is the best movie