"the white man's black panther"

>"the white man's black panther"

Any truth to that?

Attached: silence-dog.jpg (1036x1536, 419.44K)

>the white man's black panther
no lol

Attached: 09234092.png (1771x749, 307.2K)

I fail to see what any of that has to do with OP's thread. You somehow managed to be on-topic while resorting to non-sequiturs at the same time, and I still can't figure out how you did that.

To be the white man's black panther you'd have to first be a success and not a massive flop that causes the director to restructure his execution lmao

A complete fiction masquerading as cultural history? Sure

Black Panther was infinitely more Jewish, and the response of American niggas to BP was borderline “thank you massa”

>To be the white man's black panther you'd have to first be a success and not a massive flop that causes the director to restructure his execution lmao
None of these have anything to do with each other, and I don't know what kind of schizo mind you need to connect them. By your logic, Black Panther and Space Invaders the arcade game are (somehow) comparable.

Don't worry, the other user is a massive idiot, he didn't even see either movie.

are you high?

They are both bad movies overhyped by ideological buffoons so yeah 100% spot on

Name 50 good movies then.
Heh. I thought so. Fucking idiot.

>overhyped by ideological buffoons
I've yet to see this for either movie (TNM especially).

We're sensitive about that shit here. Here's your (you) for making me reply

Attached: 1653251770613.jpg (536x819, 41.38K)

Then you are too stupid to notice it. Nbd you do you big guy

>Then you are too stupid to notice it.
Can't notice something that never happens.

Yes they do. Black Panther was a massive success. The Northman was a massive flop almost destroying the studio that made it. It's not even remotely "black panther" by any metric lmao

yes goyim you must worship Odin and live like a pig to be white, Jesus was a jew didnt you hear goyim?

Again, none of that has anything to do with each other, and it's still bewildering what makes you think that. You're talking about something else entirely.

why would any of that be valid comparisons between the two? that shit's more on the studio than the actual movies

OP is very clearly talking about the film's similarities in terms of plot. Not box office performance.

no
Black Panther is a terrible movie