These are the same character

These are the same character

Attached: Screenshot_20220531-032346-420.png (1080x631, 704.87K)

Clearly not, the left one is 3d.

actually manages to cause me to feel horror.
fucking horrible fucking abomination from hell

>ohhhh noo is that a non-white actor
>OHHHHH NOO MY WHOLE WORLD IS COMING TO AND EEENDDD AAAHHH HELP ME

Shit's getting grotesque now

And it's done on full purpose of course, as always

>character number 92093857293485794856 gets replaced again by an ugly fucking nigger
>HAHAHA FUCK YOU WHITES IT DOESN'T MATTER AT ALL HAHAHAHA IM GONNA BURN YOUR ENTIRE COUNTRY DOWN IT DOESNT MATTER WHITEBOI HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHA
dude wtf is wrong with people like you? seriously, can't you just like, idk, fuck off and burn in hell forever?

Attached: 1634262217906.jpg (991x1024, 91.9K)

You're hardly the target audience for the film are you

you're like the gun nuts who go into panic mode and try to mimic the left sarcastically about taking away the guns because they start to get insecure about it's legitimacy after the 50th school shooting that happens in a month or something
you know deep down this is fucked up and is only supporting the narrative that so many "racist incels" spew

GI Jane lookin nigger

Ay yo bippity boppity BOOM u a real little nigga now

>Just ignore the cultural decline and embrace the ugliness desecrating beloved franchises and films

apparently, Ethiopia is the target audience

you forgot to mention Trump and abortion in your random as fuck rant.

That requires the ability to tie a rope. Troons aren't that clever.

They're pretty obviously not, but Americans are too invested in the niggercult at this point. It's a blessing. There's been a global film renaissance going on and it's been completely free of the American footprint. The people who toe the line and say that ugly... fuck it. She really does look like a monkey in a dress. The people who say that's beautiful have to live there, watching what they consider beautiful. I urge the rest of you, the ones with eyes and hearts to go outside America for film. It's amazing out here.

>that's a male
>that's a black male
>that's a bald black male pretending to be a white woman

That wasn't random at all you peabrain. All the fucking time I hear people on the far right mimicking the left about gun control when a shooting happens, advertising insecurity that they are wrong and that there's clearly a problem
that user is doing the same. kikes just keep on fucking doing this and you have these people thinking it's nothing and doesn't matter and isn't apart of some bigger scheme to demoralize whites and shit on our culture. it clearly totally is though and they can see it too, and they get insecure about it

Why is she bald?
Why is she ugly?
Why not hire an attractive black actresses or at the very least, not dress her like some sort of coke addicted fairy?

OP literally posted in the more apathetic way, where do you get that he is mad?

Ugly is the new beautiful.

they can do what they want now, and no one is allowed to critcise.
that's the point.
psychological torture so you become pliable.
emperor's new clothes technique - but instead of being "stupid" if you don't see the invisibile clothes, you are "racissss mang" if you don't pretend everything is fine.