Why are the Chinese incapable of producing kino

>inb4 communism
The USSR mad lots of great movies
>inb4 chinks
Taiwan and Hong Kong have also made great movie. They have a massive population and economy, what’s holding them back?

Attached: China.png (1200x800, 7.28K)

Because you personally don't like the Chinese or appreciate their culture. Why would they make movies for you?

Shadow

I like Hong Kong and Taiwanese movie. Are they not Chinese? A good movie transcends cultures.

This, Zhang Yimou has made plenty of kino. To Live is a fantastic movie

>Are they not Chinese
No they aren’t, chang

Saw dubs guy in Flowers of War last night, another Zhang Yimou masterpiece

Because they are soulless bug people

All chink (((culture))) is suckong off that fat headed alcoholic homosexual freak emperor jinping for 90 minutes.
May he die very soon and painfully.

Because they have a department of entertainment or something in the government who has to approve literally everything that gets released, so they add shitloads of propaganda that makes no sense to the actual movie or nerf entire scenes/movies/songs/art altogether.

Shaw Bros made some kino in the 70s but that was before Pooh controlled all media

Japanese cannot act.

Can someone give me the Twitter of that Chinese girl whos dad paid for her to go to America to "study" but instead just goes around town getting fucked by White guys.

Attached: 1653773577697.jpg (1105x1553, 195.13K)

Taiwan and Hong Kong belong to China.

Genetically, yes they are anti-science chud.

Wasn't arcane a Chinese production?

800 heroes was pretty good

>Why are the Chinese incapable of producing kino?
complete lack of humanity

different standards? or themes? who knows.
You gotta admit, hollywood absolutely mindjammed people with all sorts of inaccurate concepts and glorified shit behavior. everything from historical inaccuracies, bad human behaviorism (how fights work, how guns work, how vehicles work, sex, body image, hair styles, etc).
people are being influenced by this,

Hong Kong does now sadly, but Taiwan doesn't.

I miss Hong Kong cinema

Attached: wheels on meals.webm (960x520, 2.28M)

i need a name