This is the chaddest movie ever, shark tale has Will Smith, Renee Zellweger, Robert De Niro, Martin Scorsese...

This is the chaddest movie ever, shark tale has Will Smith, Renee Zellweger, Robert De Niro, Martin Scorsese, Jack Black and Angelina Jolie.

Attached: download.jpeg.jpg (184x274, 11.22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qgMpGRhPqfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Still prefer the Snyder cut, t-b-h.

Attached: Ex8tGmWXMAAUWvz.jpg (812x1200, 241.38K)

>Jenson : co director of Shrek 1 and storyboarder/background artist on many cartoons

>Bergeron : french co director of Road to El Dorado and character animator on many 2D films

>Letterman : former member of PropellerHead Design, who did the motion capture tests for Shrek in the mid 90s. Also directed the 1999 short "Los Gringos"
talented trio

Attached: Screenshot_20220524-022803.jpg (1440x720, 122.96K)

Attached: htWb9jPJyS70AqOUtPj_QJz488gtCHR_Y-OyYe9Rxv8~2.jpg (427x385, 37.66K)

Damaschke was Dreamworks' head of creative production at the time, Healy was the head of digital production, and Segan came from live action. This is the only Dreamworks film produced by either of them

Attached: Screenshot_20220530-232353.jpg (1440x720, 84.83K)

Scott Aukerman wrote dialogue for it, and he hasn't forgotten about Damaschke

Attached: Screenshot_20220525-233539.jpg (720x529, 59.8K)

Antz, Shrek, Shrek 2 and Madagascar were made at Pacific Data Images, a computer animation studio which Dreamworks adquired in early 1996. Shark Tale was Dreamworks' first computer generated film made in-house. PDI had no involvement with it

>Antz and Shrek : Palo Alto
>Shrek 2 and Madagascar : Redwood City
>Shark Tale : Glendale

PDI was based at Bay Area, whereas Dreamworks campus was at L.A

i love this scene. Wind Beneath my Wings was a good choice for a mafia funeral karaoke
youtu.be/qgMpGRhPqfs

>374 mil worldwide
it was 2004' 9th highest grossing film. Stayed in 1st place at box office for three weeks before being overshadowed by The Grudge

>Shark Tale : october 1
>Team America : october 15
gotta feel sorry for Trey Parker. Paramount didn't choose a good release date

Attached: Screenshot_20220531-002521.jpg (720x433, 51.27K)

>Coral Cola, Fish King, GUP, Newsreef, WATER, Kelpy Kreme
only prominent brand parodies in the film. I don't mind them, although they weren't needed. Coral Cola should've been Pepsea

the product placement only appears in the city center, which isn't shown very often. Most of the film takes place in other areas

Attached: shark-tale-disneyscreencaps.com-7324~2.jpg (1280x720, 114.58K)

>Sea Urchin Records
easy to miss

Attached: shark-tale-disneyscreencaps.com-7328~2.jpg (1280x720, 108.86K)

I saw this at the cinema when I was 5, I thought it was the greatest shit ever, Finding Nemo was my favourite movie at the time so the fact that there was MORE fishkino about amazed me.
There was a companion book which really went in depth about the environments and characters, they used to do a lot of these with animated movies, and this one I read cover to cover a lot of times which made me more obsessed with the movie.
I made my Dad pre-order the DVD and when it came out I remember extended previews for both Madagascar and Wallace & Gromit which I both saw in cinemas.
Yep, it was good being a Dreamworkschad, I'll tell you that much.

Attached: the essential guide.jpg (318x411, 36.21K)

I can’t take wil Smith seriously anymore. I rewatch his films and just see him as a cuck and the film is either awful or unintentionally hilarious

forgotten kino. The mob element to hook dads into the story was a good touch.

Scorsese ought to do more voice acting. His voice fits cartoons well.

i like this movie better than Shrek 2. Not a fan of that one. Overrated

>Nomine Patri, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti
>I could fly higher than an eagle. If you're the wind beneath my wings
>Frankie, we'll miss you
>Don Lino, at this most difficult time, please accept my deepest condolences
>I got some news about the guy who took out Frankie
>He come out of nowhere, this guy, calls himself "The Sharkslayer"
>Sorry. "The Sharkslayer"
>He's from the Southside Reef. That's all we could dig up
>Any requests?
>How about that Titanic song?
>How ya doin', pretty lady?