Mom watches Young Sheldon

>mom watches Young Sheldon
>I watch it with her
>tell her it's a funny show
>this makes her happy
>I love my mom
She's in her early 70s and she the only thing she looks forward to in her life is my visits. She's the only reason I never killed myself, I don't know what I'll do when she's gone.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220525-051620_Gallery.jpg (1080x1156, 736.23K)

I’m sorry user. You are a good son for spending time with her and making her happy

Based loyal mom lover in a non incest way. I also have an elderly mom that i watch old perry mason and the millionaire with. She's also into a lot of British shit like father brown and doc martin. I was able to give my mother a grandchild finally this year and he brings so much joy to her. Wish i could afford tp get us out the hood.

I love my mom too even though I've been having weird demonic thoughts of murdering her, probably glowniggers using project bluebeam to make me think I'm talking to Yahweh boy do I want to destroy this fucking planet fuck all of you niggers the lake of hellfire and brimstone awaits you ANOTHER LUMP OF COAL FOR THE PYRE!
No more Christmas presents.

cringe forced fake schizo

Literally me.
We watch Family Fued though

>I don't know what I'll do when she's gone.

Kill yourself?

Sometimes we watch things we know are terrible because the ones we love like them for some reason. You are a good person

Attached: 23fe5ed68c34a86d71ca4892de9d18c690f0a2ac74983479514412bcff61725a.jpg (600x600, 84.72K)

trying too hard bro

Regret not watching ancient aliens with dad, bigly.

>We watch Family Fued though
You must be me, we sit on the couch every night and drink and watch Steve Harvey get outraged
>Name a part of the body that you can see when someone is naked but not when they're wearing clothes
>>Butts, Steve
>HWHAT, Y'ALL OUT YA DAMN MIND

We watch while we eat dinner, but yeah she thinks Steve is hilarious

Watch horror movies with my mom. Which is cool cause I like horror movies. She likes them possibly more than me though cause she'll even watch the turbo shitty ones and I have to just sit through it. Lol She enjoys it though so that makes me happy.

>I love my mom

Attached: 1653885076796.gif (300x577, 279.14K)

I hope thing get better user

If he has moved on, know that your regret is felt by his spirit. He knows and understands. The sadness you feel is justified but should not be a prison. You do not need to feel endless guilt, its just a painful life lesson. You'll understand the next time the situation arises.

Attached: 1603040900091.jpg (1200x900, 343.45K)

How is your mum so old

I used to watch family fued with my grams when she was homebound. She always said he was such a "well looking negro" and loved his suits. I miss her.

I had an insane movie marathon with my mom when I went to visit for 2 weeks. She told me all the shit my dad used to do and stuff and we talked and it was like a therapy session, figuring out he had given us both PTSD. Anyway we watched a lot of shitty and funny movies. I tried to show her some stuff I kind of like, Gosling kino and she isn’t too into it. I have to find a middle ground. Also can’t do anything foreign cause she refuses to read subtitles. Its hard when you can only pick English movies. We had a good time and I made her laugh more than she has probably all year.

you guys are good sons

my mom has supported my entire family for 30 years and I've been such a miserly butthurt faggot lately. I've been waiting for a thread like this.
the short list of mistakes my mom made are so utterly trumped by her nonstop effort to keep me afloat and prevent me from being a drugg addict jailbird violent psychopath.
just tell your mom you love her and smile and be helpful
it's so easy to be a good son, even if you made mistakes elsewhere just be a good son. buy her flowers and and whatever else she likes. be nice. clean up. my mom doesn't like to clean the floors so I wash up once a month (I'm gonna buy a nice upright floor washer to expedite this)

more than anyone else on the entire planet they deserve your love and support. if they hadn't brought you into the world you'd never seen a single movie, never tasted popcorn, never watched something in the threatre.

you only have one mother don't squander her

Attached: billy3.gif (112x112, 665.38K)