Top Kino

Mfw I just experienced the best kino of this year

Attached: F6E751A1-4BF5-4CF8-BC48-F96CAC8F26CA.jpg (506x531, 81.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FmnzpHu2Tjc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I thought it was going to be shit because it kept getting delayed, but it turned out being what movies used to be without the reddit cringe and I enjoyed it.

>Everything Everywhere all at Once
>The Northman
>Top Gun

2022 genuinely has surprised me.

i liked the airplanes flying and the characters were not annoying and likeable

You listed two shitty flicks bro you need to delete this cringe

planes go fast swooosssssshhh hahaha

nobody can top Tony Scott
I'll still watch it once it drops

Glen Powell should get more roles where he plays a chad

Do I need to see it in IMAX or is standard fine?

IMAX only

Why does Any Forums hate having blacks in movies but is alright with latinxes?

Attached: 1653958361858.jpg (1203x569, 34.8K)

it's been out for almost a week

>already BLVCHED by chadquistadors

Who knew the guy who directed the snorefest that was Tron Legacy could do something good?

Ok, paid shill

White leads are back boys. In a big way.

Nah, I’m just someone with good taste

He definitely felt like a lead here. I hope he gets more.

That doesn't even make sense you fucking hick

>bluched

IMAX so long as it's a real IMAX theater with a massive screen.

Mfw I just experienced the best kino of this year in standard instead of IMAX

Attached: Ryan Gosling GOD DAMN IT.jpg (1920x800, 552.66K)

They never mention what country they are fighting, how can people be ok with such massive plot hole? At the end they are on full on war and they never even mention who the enemy is, I couldn't even enjoy the movie but people seem to just be ok with this basic part of the story

The original was the same way although it was much more obvious who it was at the time.

>Everyreddit redditwhere all at once
Other 2 are great, but Jesus Christ have some standards Chang.

Attached: E12zE69WYAQUsbr.jpg (368x624, 33.38K)

the nearest IMAX for me is an AMC, I don't know if its a real one or not. still better than standard I'll guess

Has there ever been a time when Jennifer Connelly wasn't COOMWORTHY

They say the uranium thing is Iranian, but then they threw Russian vehicles in the mix which was weird

Drinker already recommends it, you lost.

youtube.com/watch?v=FmnzpHu2Tjc

Attached: 1298846859370.jpg (368x367, 54.23K)

America is always at war with someone; the entire foundation of the country is based on this concept. If anything, leaving the enemy unidentified makes the new movie kinda timeless.

But then the font on the enemy equipment is in English, so it seems like it was muddled on purpose.

My AMC's IMAX always feels like a regular theater just with the sound cranked way up. There's a purpose-built one nearby I went to instead for this and woah momma.

Have you seen the movie? You're talking like everyone who hasn't seen the movie talks about it. They think it's a Rick and Morty sketch. It's not.

>unidentified
>literally only one country in the world has Su-57s

Went to a real IMAX about 45 minutes away, definitely worth the trip. Any time the afterburners fired up, you could feel it rumbling in your guts. Great stuff.

>expecting 99.9% of anyone watching to give a shit
If they wanted the audience to know it was Russians, they would've said it's Russians. They should've just invented a country like Iron Eagle did.

Any Forums doesn't hate having blacks in movies. no one actually really gives a flying fuck about niggers besides narcissistic white people on twitter and insecure niggers that are trying to get a powerplay over other races because they're stupid and violent and can't do shit themselves
What Any Forums hates is the constant psychological warfare that kikes engage in in the form of making a bunch of characters that we know and love black for no reason, and making them ugly blacks to boot.

Alright troons, give me one good reason you're not accelerating your life right fucking now.

Attached: 1653800080015.jpg (801x900, 231.65K)

>Tonight, on Bottom Gun...

Attached: bottom gun copy.png (2812x536, 15.51K)

I decided I needed more speed and sought out the nearest 4DX with the moving seats the next day. Some of the movements felt like the wrong direction but there were a couple pleasant surprises I didn't expect having already seen it and anticipating what they'd do. I can't think of many more kinds of movies that this won't just be a gimmick for but it was fun here.

if I joined the military they'd see that I work in a machine shop so they'd put me to work in a machine shop
why bother

>movie makes enlisting look awesome
>in reality, anyone dumb enough to sign up for the armed forces because of TOP GUN will be one of those cucks you see at the beginning of the movie, scrubbing the sides of the aircraft carrier and hooking up the towing cables

Even the niggers in Top Gun 2 were good. None of that "OOOO WEEEEE WE FINNA BE FLYIN BOIIIIIIII" shit like I was afraid there would be.

It's a mixture of Iran and Russia. Russia claims to have current gen fighters, but I think we all know the validity behind those claims given Ukraine. Iran is the only nation that still has F14's, from back in the days of the Shah, plus the enrichment talk was clearly about a non nuclear power. No one cares if Russia enriches more material, they are already nuclear capable.

And yes, I laughed pretty heavily at the political implications of the movie, nevermind the insanely unnecessary risk to our pilots or laughable mission planning, but it's a movie man, gotta just believe the fantasy.

Off the Meds - Have Sex