He is right you know

He is right you know.

Attached: 92B13E49-6F38-44BD-94A2-55A7BBB12188.jpg (750x692, 153.53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j8ZEGWGT2Og
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tbqh modern academia is where the most irredeemable scum gathers
it's a giant shithole no matter where.

>Gerstman Name Meaning
>Americanized form of German Gerstmann and a variant of the same Jewish (Ashkenazic) surname

try to deboonked this THOUGH
pro tip : you can't

based kill all wypipo

I just praised Science and my intelligence was enlightened, I will get gigavaxxed and I'm debunking this.

Just watched what is a woman. These cunts are fucked beyond repair

>(((mann)))

Good to know that Any Forums is also at the forefront of scientific thought.

Attached: bvll.jpg (510x470, 36.69K)

he literally argues the opposite of the title midwits

Why first worlders feel the need of writing the most unhinged shit for clicks?

>NNNNOOOOOO YOU CAN'T SAY 'ALL LIVES MATTER' THAT'S RACIST!!!1!! LOCK HIM UP!! AAARRGGGGHHHHH
Childhood is realising he was a monster. Alduthood is realising sometimes you need a monster.

Attached: Pol-Pot.jpg (176x286, 6.28K)

>Just watched what is a woman
qrd ?

Matt Walsh talks with trans activists, doctors etc about transgender culture phenomena. They kind fall apart when he starts digging deeper.

Have a look youtu.be/j8ZEGWGT2Og

>Expecting the retards here to read anything more than the title

No one reads these kinds of posts, they just react to the headline.

What is the article actually about then?

Is he saying the sentence is protected by freedom of speech? If so, he's right.

You may not believe it but there are quite a lot of "German" Americans.

t. Has been to Chicago in 2019 to visit my brother

can someone explain to me what even is academia in 21st century? i dont understand what "academia" is

you have physics and math institutes who talk about fermion particles and nonlinear field operators (?) whatever those things even mean, and they dont really interact with the rest of 'academia'
you have heavy industry concerns who test metals, production methods, efficiency etc, they are out there making machines and i dont think they read any 'academia' papers or reports over there at martin lockheed and sukhoi

then you have these 'academia' types writing about muh genitalia and muh race and muh raycism and muh representayshion and neon nazis and [...]
they are not making more electricity
they are not building bridges
they are not improving security
they are not making smaller semiconductors
i dont fucking get why should anyone pay one (1) tax dollar/currency to finance these people, or would it really be such a bad idea to dump them all into a mass grave (in a videogame, since i do not support violence or hate speech irl, i respect all laws and i love the antichrist)

All academia is corrupted by cultural marxist scum. There needs to be a big purge.

It's true, my great great grandfather was German.

Is this the power of being ESL? He is clearly not going to argue for this position, as he is using quotations.

Attached: 46B93A9E-2DC2-4988-9BE5-C441E7BB626F.jpg (900x900, 101.54K)

Its maddening watching a literal gynecologyst getting asked what a woman is and the she (he) flails around pretending there isnt an answer to the question. What a time to be alive.

"I'm not a biologist." - U.S. Supreme Court Justice

I like the part with the African tribe, theyre funny