I’ve been treated by the owner of this store

I’ve been treated by the owner of this store

Attached: A8440C0A-24F8-4A31-BB9E-67D846163B81.jpg (828x1172, 613.5K)

AUGGGHHH FUCK

Attached: 4EAC718E-F990-4745-A109-45F8E34CF5FB.png (1051x750, 872.13K)

I am not crazy! I am not crazy! I know I've been treated by the owner of the store. I knew it was a six-pack. Once in a lifetime. As if I could ever make such a mistake. Never. Never! I just – I just couldn’t prove it. They covered his tracks, they didn't tell you. You think this is something? You think this is bad? This? This fight over a six pack of beer? It's going to be worse. Your whole family are to be executed! Are you telling me that it's my family? No! Your family! And anybody else! He treated me to a six pack within the store! And I was able to drink one beer! And I should have more. They did not tell you?

Attached: 1651842781601[1].jpg (201x251, 7.66K)

must be nice to be friends with the owner

They didnt tell you?

They didn't tell you?

They didn’t tell you.

I wish there was more of this video. I’d watch a 10 part Netflix series even.

prolly tons

They did not tell you?

All of your family’s are going to be executed.

*teleports behind you*

Your family?

*Unsheathes dick*

let me tell you something. you can't shit post here. i'm the owner of this board.

d stop the bullshit man

Attached: 1598415110136.png (649x751, 153.21K)

with what, fuel injector cleaner

You will NEVER see posts like this again. Once in a lifetime.

i'm reporting everyone inthis thread

STRAIGHT DROP

The owner of this board treated me to one shitpost. You will never see this again in your life

I have been treated by the owner of this site to have 1 thread about board culture.

>i don't need you anymore, ok

Attached: hqdefault2.jpg (480x360, 10.3K)

i hate them so much its fucking unreal, god damn that pic alone makes me angry

Are women really like this?

>All of your family is are going to be executed

Used to do this when I was homeless and you get away with it 99 times out of 100. Stealing and running out of the store is dicey because you risk loss prevention or a crazy owner but just walking into a store and drinking is chad tier and nobody really knows what to make of you