ITT: guilty pleasure shows

ITT: guilty pleasure shows

Attached: poster-awkward-season-3.jpg (2400x2400, 4M)

Young Sheldon. Nobody else is stronger than I am

any show I watch just too coom for

No second season ;_; it was a fun show

Attached: MV5BM2MxNzI3MmItZmIzNC00NjYxLWIzMDEtMzdiNWFhYWVmYTU3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTkxNjUyNQ@@._V1_.jpg (1013x1500, 665.78K)

A lot of those shows that aired during MTV's weird late millennial rebrand were pretty good. A shame that, that shitty In-betweeners remake and Netflix killed it.

what other shows are worth watching?

What was that MTV show about that nerd with the big dick?

I thought this show looked obnoxious, but it was pretty charming. Was kind of a throwback to the boner comedy revival in the 00s.

Attached: 0D42D71E-2806-434A-A2B9-86A866CCF51A.jpg (1920x1080, 314.48K)

I used to watch that while having lunch. It kinda makes me remember the taste of the food and everything. Very weird time period in my life and in general

I can't remember if it was late high-school or early college visiting home that I'd watch this with my sister. I actually enjoyed it a bit as opposed to half the other shit she would play on MTV.

It was insane how those teenagers were having sex like crazy
it wasnt like that in my time

it's just like that on tv, right? average high schoolers don't have that much sex, right?

I just watched the first season of this show and thought it was comfy

Attached: wilds333.jpg (1200x675, 82.36K)

Teenagers have always been having crazy sex in highschool.

rj berger

It was fun until season 3. I think MTV fired the showrunner/writer and hired other people.

Outlander.

Not proud of it but I used to watch Will and Grace. Luckily I didn't turn out to be a fag (or did I?)

I know it's trash, but it's comfy trash

Attached: SexEd.jpg (1920x1280, 671.73K)

Euphoria

yeah, season 4 was weird and season 5 was completely unnecessary