/SWG/ - Star Wars General

ROTJ Duel edition
Previous:

Attached: SW Luke Vader Final Duel.webm (1000x427, 2.94M)

padmes most underratted dress

Attached: peasantpadme.jpg (564x1041, 52.59K)

Reminder all nu wars is faggot shit

Behold, the most important planet in the Galaxy. Almost every major person of intrest has involment or his been on the planet, even though its a crime hub on the outer rim

Attached: tattoine.jpg (2698x2472, 416.42K)

My Barriss Offee and Kir Kanos minis for Legion finally shipped

Attached: 2BC58DE3-777E-4169-803C-69DC36E4B157.jpg (575x641, 34.33K)

It's cheap to film in some desert

get this fucking cancerous viral marketing general off my board

Attached: 1647820294143.gif (407x405, 317.01K)

She demands that you rebel, how do you respond?

Attached: rogue-one-a-star-wars-story-mon-mothma-1_jpg.jpg (943x472, 248.59K)

Filonifags and Disney shills btfo, this is now an EU thread

CWMMP > TCW

'ased.

June 1st couldnt come any faster, need that Obi Wan episode

I would like to have sex with Rosario Dawson

Unironically he's my favourite star wars villain. Ewoks is comfy.

Attached: Terak.png (297x436, 225.29K)

This. All nu wars cock suckers must hang.

They've obviously overexposed it, because it's probably cheap to film. But for a desert planet to support a big spaceport and a crime lord, it must be at the nexus of some trade routes/hyperspace lanes anyways, so I think you can handwaive the worst of it away. Hopefully this is the last we see of it for a while, though.

Yep. If you enjoy TCW, you have brain rot

If you apply 35mm/film effects to Mando/bobf, it looks far better and looks straight out of the 80s/proper sequel to ROTJ. Wish they had it as an option.

Attached: MandoBOBF_50.png (2865x1329, 3.89M)

Is he from the second movie? I saw the first one recently.

What do y'all think of Tales of the Jedi?
>New Ahsoka, Anakin, and Obi-Wan season 1-3 and 3-6 models
>Lighting looks better than TCW
I wonder how much it would cost to re-render TCW's earlier seasons with these new models and lighting. All episodes are saved and can be reopened. The new models would only need slight animation adjustments and we could finally have TCW in 4K.

Attached: TalesOfTheJedi - StarWarsCelebration (1).webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

Shut the fuck up Disney faggot

>I wonder how much it would cost to re-render TCW's earlier seasons with these new models and lighting
I'm sure that's coming. The difference in quality between the first and last episode is pretty stark.

Not interested, it will be worse than TCW.

>shitty filter that makes it look like you're recording a cam rip
>35mm filter
You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. That's not how that shit works.

I think it's going to be yet another Filoni shitpile that will lift everything fans will praise about it from the EU, just like he's always done.
Calling it Tales of the Jedi is already a dead giveaway.

FUCK OFFF. NO ONE WANTS TO HERE YOUR DISNEY SHILL BULLSHIT. THIS IS AN EU BOARD NOW FILONIFAG

Anywhere to watch it like this?

Attached: 52619A89-0BA0-47D4-8BF2-946D2447A2E3.png (1464x1076, 437.37K)

Where did you order them from? Etsy?

Rogue One is the only good new star wars movie and as such Andor will be the only good new show.

I bet they'd also remove all traces of the earlier versions. Those box sets and digital copies would become pretty expensive.

Why was Vader winded so easily?

These are from a professional editor who did the entire two series in 35mm effects.

I'll watch it, and probably enjoy it. It's nice to not be a broken down, perpetually enraged, joyless subhuman.

Kill yourself mouse faggot

>tfw no Milf Mothma gf

he wasnt trying to kill his son

They bounty hunt now?

Attached: FUBW1FiXsAMguba.jpg (603x500, 63.4K)

Yeah
It’s a pretty deep rabbit hole

Attached: 06A5DB6C-1F4E-460A-BEB4-B441D92D55A5.jpg (750x531, 68.24K)

Good goyim.

All you reylo cat ladies need to fuck off

Lucas never pops up in front of the camera and explains it to the audience, so you have to head canon it, but you can imagine its pretty tiring to be 50 something, in an iron lung, and defending yourself against supernaturally strong blows from someone who is definitely trying to maim you, who you aren't trying to really harm in turn.

Shove my cock down here throat, if you get what I mean

Sheev and Padme are from Naboo

Low saturation, grainy filter = older film style. It's pretty spot on mate.

>Luke was using force speed to move super fast but the cameras didn't pick it up
also
>Palpatine was using force speed to jump at Mace Windu and the other Jedi to quickly kill them and catch them off guard but the cameras didn't pick it up
also
>Leia was using force speed to run on her gimpy legs away from her captors but the cameras didn't pick it up
force speed and other macguffins are used to excuse poor choreography that Star Wars is famous for

Keep sucking that mouse cock, tranny.

>2022
>9 movies
>several live action shows
>no dantooine
Why?

Fuck yourself