Society is collapsing

society is collapsing

Attached: images.jpeg-1.jpg (300x168, 9.33K)

I watched this and theres nothing to bitch about, some stupid things like the mating dance but NOTHING SJW. I'm starting to think it's a meme at this point to hate on this

Attached: black guy question.gif (220x227, 285.83K)

People actually believe these existed.
That's how powerful TV is.

Attached: 1653877001237.webm (1280x720, 2.89M)

i dont get it

straight up satanic

I want to watch your show but I’m not ina good place to torrent :(

Attached: B0481D06-0CA1-494D-B716-51D418714D03.jpg (614x343, 132.13K)

It's a troon poisoning the well by saying Earth is flat and dinosaurs are fake.

This but unironically. As soon as I saw those carnotaur arms I knew it was gonna be garbage.
THAT'S THE BEST THEY COULD COME UP WITH?

lmao this is fucking retarded

> but NOTHING SJW.
The colors, the feathers, the male animals failing at getting a mate, dad trex failing at being a dad in the first episode, large focus on baby vore, and women being in charge. Keep up newfag.

Evolution is just a theory.

So is gravity

That dance is kino as fuck, I'd have sex with the dino.

It's literally schizophrenia
If picrel released today it would probably have triggered the exact same amount of seethe
Thankfully it was made before social media really took off and retards could use it as ammo in their culture war

Attached: latest[1].jpg (500x338, 35.77K)

Weird that NOBODY's ancestors ever talked about dinosaurs, lived in dinosaur skulls, had dinosaur artifacts, or anything. Hell, nobody even discovered anything about them until Evolution was invented, right around when banks started owning all of western civilization. Weird.
Hm, oh well, what's on TV?

Their constantly trying to reinvent/reinterpret dinosaurs to keep them relevant. It's all a big business driven by money hungry goblins.

>NOTHING SJW

Attached: 1653878714850.webm (1280x720, 2.88M)

it's just one spastic with brain problems that makes these fucking threads

>dinosaurs that are multi tons composed of supposedly muscle are now swimming
>mating dances
There is more evidence for the existence of giants and dragons than for fucking dinosaurs LMAO

Attached: 4F4F53AF-9F2B-4015-93E6-95C85DF46B8E.jpg (828x1100, 1.18M)

It’s anti-Christian scientific bullshit. “Oh here’s how dinosaurs REALLY were, don’t read or trust The Bible folks!” Meanwhile The Bible is what it is. We aren’t suddenly like “oh turns out Jesus had feathers! woops!”

>dinosaur birds are SJW
You got any context, bub?

did they seriously just copypaste the same exact dance that the currently living species of Amazonian bird does in the Planet Earth series?