Cast him

Cast him.

Attached: 1652574579027.jpg (800x450, 46.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wTpY3nrbBrc
youtu.be/siOnf9lsCho
murphysmultiverse.com/sonic-the-hedgehog-writer-teases-shadow-as-sonics-biggest-challenge/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Idris Elba.jpg (1200x1200, 156.74K)

Elliott Page

Idris Elba

David Humphrey

already playing knuckles in the sonic movies retard

Michael Shannon

Jared Leto method acting as a hedgehog

trolled HARD

Danny DeVito

He was still the best shadow VA and always will be

He's a swim instructor now so who knows if he can still do the voice.

Adam Driver

>only VA he has ever done was Shadow
>sounds iconic
It's kind of like the VA for John marston I guess.

Mads Mikkelsen

youtube.com/watch?v=wTpY3nrbBrc

Robert Pattinson. He's already a faggot nerd and sperged out about FF7, it would be pretty in character to play shadow.

Jaleel White

Wiki page I saw said he and Ryan were apart of the same group and since Ryan was already casted for Sonic in SA1, he just brought his buddy along for 2.

Will arnett

Attached: 1653962370602.jpg (274x184, 8.69K)

Talk about a big break. I'm really surprised he didn't go on to do more stuff considering he could have, his voice is super iconic.

>They think I'm hiding in the shadows. But I am the Shadow.™

I bet they're going to make shadow mirror sonic as a wise cracking albeit more serious hedgehog. My money is on Ryan Reynolds, no I don't like it. But I could see it

youtu.be/siOnf9lsCho
Fan radio series got him back to voice Knuckle's oddly enough. Haven't listened to the series in full yet though.

Attached: pepecorn.gif (498x498, 1.13M)

Writers already said the plan is for Sonic to deal with someone as strong as he is that's too emotionally fucked up for the power of friendship thing to work on him.

kino

I highly doubt that. Jeff fowler and company seem to have realized that when you listen to the fans and give them what they want you get success (who would have thought). The story will not be as dark as Sa2 but theyll keep shadow legit.
Source?

This would work actually. It said they want a Hollywood actor for him, so not sure he fits that, but he’d be good

murphysmultiverse.com/sonic-the-hedgehog-writer-teases-shadow-as-sonics-biggest-challenge/

>writer is actually trying and doesn't want to fag out with real super power of team work
How bros? How can this be?