This is Brendan Schuab, beast of a guy, stand up comic, ex-ufc fighter, great dad, great friend, never met him...

This is Brendan Schuab, beast of a guy, stand up comic, ex-ufc fighter, great dad, great friend, never met him, but he's a good guy.

Attached: brendan-shaub.png (800x800, 913.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7fOs_Za8ofA&ab_channel=DepressingtheOptimist
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Love how he makes midwits seethe

Shout out to schlaub b

Attached: 1604086609677.png (773x800, 557.34K)

He’s hot

Tony won

we talmbout cawmedy?

This guy is a big doofus

Hader

This gross fucking retard can't even eat like a functioning human being.

racist low IQ retard that cant introspect
only coasts along because of his more talented friends

Thoughts on this cringekino?

youtube.com/watch?v=7fOs_Za8ofA&ab_channel=DepressingtheOptimist

Attached: Braindead Shlub.jpg (817x639, 38.8K)

That's why I love him. His comedy isn't funny, but his smoothbrain is hilarious. A big meat head.

Noone cares, redbar is back

>This is Brendan Schuab, retard of a guy, stand up comic, ex-ufc fighter, shit dad, shit friend, never met him..... but he's a good guy.

Attached: image.jpg (1186x1500, 1.35M)

To be honest, keeping this fucking retard from embarrassing himself further is probably something a friend might think of.

Khalyla is a dirty slut and Brendan is a real B for going on Tigerbelly. Bobby needs a tradwife that truly takes care of him. Not the epitome of LA whore.

Don't talk too much trash or else famous rapist Bryan Called will threaten both physical violence and legal action against you

>when brendan schuab aggressively shakes his hand and looks him in the eye with anger and says "are you sure" after Logan Paul said its always a pleasure

Truggwaulkbros... Brendan does not deserve this...

Lets see the guy who made this video. I want see his face

What I would give for Bryan "The Kid" Callen and Chris "I dont have a nickname cause Im raw and what ya see is what ya get" D'elia to physically assault me.

Bobby is a backstabbing pedophile, he is extremely lucky to land a babe like Khalyla

fucking kek
they lost all respect for this dude once he said youtube

Well neither of them will have sex with you if you're over the age of 18

Chris Delia has a nickname, he just prefers not to use it because going by Chris "Chomo" Delia won't sell tickets. Thankfully he stopped doing standup after being turned down and shamed for the whole grooming thing