What movie(s) do you have very mixed opinions on

What movie(s) do you have very mixed opinions on

Attached: 2D681D38-8CDC-433D-B8F8-AE4446D90E1E.jpg (1200x1874, 1.88M)

Attached: MV5BODdkYzVhMmQtYmJhMy00MGMxLTk2ZmEtMmE0YTEwMWNhOTI5XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTQxNzMzNDI@._V1_.jpg (986x1500, 297.67K)

been meaning to watch that one

Tenet
Only God Forgives
The Batman
American History X
Do the Right Thing

Tenet same, The Batman I loved in theaters but on rewatch made it only like 45 mins in

Attached: fmj.jpg (960x1440, 152.35K)

Yeah the 2nd half is kino

Nicolas did Neon Demon at the perfect time, as Elle hit the wall shortly after this.

There's nothing to be mixed about Neon Demon, it's kino.

Attached: floyd_buck_breaking.jpg (565x625, 91.33K)

>he still thinks there are 2 acts instead of 3 acts

Attached: costanza.jpg (338x338, 25.87K)

>boot camp
>pre-combat
>combat
Is that what you're saying?
I haven't seen it in a while

if elle wasn't playing the lead this would be unwatchable. jena malone engaging in necrophilia was a bit much.

you better fucking watch it hot head.

I liked it but it’s not as great as people make it out to be.

The Killing of a Sacred Deer
Titane
In the Mouth of Madness
Only God Forgives
Prometheus
The Grey
Predators
Evan Almighty

>The Grey
good movie
>Evan Almighty
bad movie
how were you conflicted over these

Attached: p16960365_b_v13_aa.jpg (2160x2880, 377.68K)

>only god forgives
It's a shitty chaiwanese movie that happens to have Ryan gosling in it for a few minutes. Retarded movie

This movie is complete dogshit.

It has a cool look, sound, and feel
Not going to defend anything else

all of them
i hate pozzed garbage but i need to be entertained

Attached: canada gay 4.jpg (620x400, 69.29K)

The Grey was a little bit too silly at times while being played completely straight.
Evan Almighty had funny moments in it and I like the story of someone just starting to build an Ark in modern life.

I didn't even like the grey but I don't know how you can categorize the grey similarly to Evan almighty, it's trashy straight to DVD shlock, at least the grey is trying to be a film

>The Grey was a little bit too silly at times while being played completely straight.
don't take the wolves literally

>Only God Forgive
That movie was like a Fever dream.

Neon Demon has elements of being a West Coast high fashion Eyes Wide Shut, but it isn't critical or as dreamy as the latter.

The Grey feels like a short story/film adaptation -- it's just a bit light in favor of aciton/survival horror, to its detriment. Enjoyed it at the time with Revenant and Dafoe in The Hunter roughly released in tandem.

i’m gonna rewatch it soon the scene right before the runway show is fucking amazing

>The Grey feels like a short story/film adaptation
I'm pretty sure it is

titane is pure kino

wasn't sure if you were talking about neon demon or buck breaking

>It is based on the short story "Ghost Walker" by Ian MacKenzie Jeffers, who also co-wrote the screenplay with Carnahan.

The thread is about mixed feelings.
Obviously The Grey is a much superior movie to fucking Evan Almighty.

Whoa, I don't think so bud. Evan almighty may be straight to DVD schlock but it's fucking FREE on every streaming service KINO unlike The Gey