Untitled

Attached: cassius clay.jpg (1172x800, 43.89K)

who the fuck is cashus clay?

>be doubles my friend

>1pbtid
>350+ replies
>all unique ips

BRADU

Attached: 1575321280648.jpg (1200x800, 91.86K)

Attached: 17BBF89F-B265-4B3C-ADBA-86A6344DC02C.gif (499x259, 3M)

>triggers my asian wife's brother whose wife is also dating a white man.

Attached: muhammad.jpg (492x618, 38.42K)

This is just true. Any random white guy could just drop Bruce Lee, he wasn't exactly strong and Asian genetics don't help.

Attached: 993378EC-D152-41CB-AE74-504368A562D8.jpg (1500x843, 113.98K)

>this dude replaces Lo Wang's voice actor in Shadow Warrior 3
>that and the game being very short leads to nobody buying it

meanwhile in reality

Attached: 1653930067539.webm (640x470, 2.61M)

why do you have to be mean to asians? this is obviously untrue.

Reminder the man is legit famous for his non-telegraphic entries. He trained Joe Louis and Chuck Norris. The idea that he would run full gallop at Cliff is retarded. He might have been flustered, but he still would have used the fencing footwork to slip in and attack, not run full stop. Lol.

>trained Chuck Norris
Chuck Norris learned martial arts single handedly defeating the Vietnamese army in the Vietnam war.

>be water
>is human
any more ancient eastern wisdom ?

And anyway, the story about Gene Labell is verified that he grabbed Bruce, carried him around like a fireman for a minute or Teo, and Bruce laughed, then the two trained together many times as friends. I'd rather Tarantino said Bruce was involved in the Tate murders, that would have been more interesting. This is so random it's dumb.

kek

Bruce Lee only had one real fight, and every witness that isn't Bruce Lee (who of course claimed he bulldozed his opponent) says that it went awkwardly, with the two guys spending half an hour mostly avoiding each other. The guy was an actor, stop eating the BS that he was an invencible kung fu warrior.

>invincible kung fu warrior
>non telegraphic entry and speed
Yes, these are the same thing, good catch.

the whole point is it's an autistic power fantasy in Cliff's imagination, of course he wouldn't actually do thatth

Meds

Mohammad (pbuh)

Yeah, OK I didn't think that far into the movie. Those bitches don't do the Ging Lie Salutation right, either. And that's Bruce's shitty choreography