This one short moment dropped BB from a 9/10 show to a 6/10 show for me

This one short moment dropped BB from a 9/10 show to a 6/10 show for me.

Attached: 1630373103357.png (1440x803, 461.05K)

Yo, that's crazy but I don't remember asking.

Fuck you Redditor
Get over yourself

Why didn't he take shelter in the refrigerator

crazier shit happens irl. i died a couple days back and been shitposting since

For me? It was a 9/10 but this tipped it into a 10/10

for a moment i really believed he found a way to protect himself from the explosion.

For me, this took a 9/10 show and kept it at a 9/10 show.

This show was fun while it was airing but it has zero rewatchability value, meanwhile shows like the Sopranos, Mad Men, Twin Peaks etc you can watch a dozen times and get something new each time. Having said that it is midwit kino.

>Walter, I'm Dunn Hier

Attached: 32f.jpg (251x242, 17.75K)

i dont get it, was Dunn Hier some sort of alter ego for "Gus" if that is his real name anymore

This moment elevated the show from 9/10 to 11/10 kino

This single, brief instant in time dropped every other show I've seen to a 1/10. Truly classic

I like when the scarab beetle climbs out of his eye socket, very cool Mummy reference

This was the least of the issues that the final seasons of breaking bad had. Unfortunately better call Saul is ending in a similar unsatisfying stupid way.

>It's a 'Walt buys a car and engineers an automatic drone turret to kill an entire biker gang of drug smuggling white supremacists' episode

So cute when BBfags try to say this garbage is anywhere near as good as Kinopranos

BREAKIN' BUCKS

I just can't stand Jesse, Jesse goes out of his way to fuck up Walter and Walter sucks his dick anyway. Walter unironically was gay for Jesse.

I am sorry you get filtered this easily.

>t. soipranofaggot
you have to go back, Any Forums is a breaking bad board.

Is he going to be ok?

Yeah he healed fully by the time better call Saul started.