They're rebooting and remaking everything else, why not this?

They're rebooting and remaking everything else, why not this?
>we will never get the 3rd movie where he steals the Mona Lisa

Attached: MV5BMTY3NTc4OTYxMF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjk5NzUyMw@@._V1_.jpg (1382x2048, 2.53M)

They already announced the Disney+ reboot.
>The series explores the timely issues of identity, community, historical authorship and patriotism, told from the point of view of Jess Morales, a twenty-year-old DREAMer who, with her diverse group of friends, sets off on the adventure of a lifetime to uncover her mysterious family history and recover lost treasure.

>Mona Lisa
Imagine the scene where Nic Cage has to squeeze his way through hundreds of retarded NPCs.

Attached: 1200x-1.jpg (1200x900, 105.99K)

>Disney+
>timely issues of identity
>no Nic Cage

Attached: dee.jpg (2544x4000, 381.85K)

Still an iconic painting

Pretty good disguised Mona Lisa and other popular art is for NPC's thread OP. Good work.

That's irrelevant to non-NPCs. There's a reason only poor people go see it IRL.

Nobody gave a fuck about it until it was stolen.

>no one gave a fuck about da Vinci's works
Lol okay retard

>There's a reason only poor people go see it IRL.
Would you mind telling me that reason?

>work for 3 years to save up money to go on vacation with your family
>go to major city in another country
>book mid priced hotel room
>go to gawk at a bunch of things you arent interested in at any other time
>go home
Do normies really?

Not this one

Poor people don't travel a lot so when they do all they can think of is going to the same 5-10 spots that literally everyone else goes to. They don't want to risk their only vacation in their life doing something new and fun. They just want to see the pretty lady painting and post it on Instagram so people know they saw the pretty lady painting.

People who actually enjoy art do so from their computer. Rich people laugh at seeing you retards huddle around a fake painting.

>people who travel somewhere new like to visit iconic landmarks and places attributed to that location
Woah

>people like to go look at things they have zero interest in otherwise
Stop acting like this isn't a braindead thing to do

Doesn't make sense considering they put in the effort to travel and shit.

>hey team, what plot will make the maximum number of people angry?

Bro I can understand actual landmarks that are scenic and can't be fully captured on a photo but my brother in christ it's a painting of a bitch on a wall

People who go to the usual landmarks don't put any effort in, what do you mean? They just sign up at a travel agency and follow their tour guide or map.

Actual effort is getting lost in a new and foreign land not knowing what you're seeing next. Tourism is the antithesis of this.

People like to document the places they've been to, it's been like that since the invention of portable cameras.
>They just sign up at a travel agency and follow their tour guide or map.
>Actual effort is getting lost in a new and foreign land not knowing what you're seeing next
There's no "correct" way to travel.

There's no correct way to travel. There's the fun way to travel and NPC way to travel. Neither are wrong. At least you're actually traveling unlike most Americans.

People have their own interpretations of fun. A lot of the time having a tour guide or map is the only way you can get around, being lost on a vacation is not something most people want.

But going to gawk at things they don't give a fuck about in their normal life is something most people want. Why?

I think most people know the history of the Mona Lisa and who painted it. Why do you think museums are a thing? Not to mention your whole argument about people taking pictures of it, which circles back to my point of people documenting where they went during their travels.