"Everything Everywhere All at once will fix Problematic Credit

gizmodo.com/everything-everywhere-all-at-once-will-fix-problematic-1848880772
>Paramount among those is the character played by Jenny Slate: “Big Nose.” Evelyn (Michelle Yeoh) calls her that name, playing into an offensive Jewish stereotype, as a way to minimize her and give Evelyn’s eventual growth an off-putting starting point. Which, depending on the viewer, you may agree with or not. Beyond that though, an even bigger problem with calling Slate, a Jewish woman, a name taken from an offensive Jewish stereotype is the fact that the film puts it in writing. Slate’s character is not just called “Big Nose” in the movie, but in the credits as well, and fans online took offense to the characterization.
>The directors seem regretful in the interview, where they also explain the universe Slate’s character is in is meant to be meaner than others, and that “Big Nose” has a more general connotation in Chinese culture (referring to anyone who is white). Most importantly though, they take full responsibility. “We’re not proud of that name,” Scheinert said. “Yeah. Exactly,” Kwan added. “Firstly, it was like it was a shorthand because—out of our laziness. That’s what she was called in the movie, let’s call her that [in the credits]. But now we can see how dehumanizing it is.”
>Which, they admit, almost is antithetical to the film. “It’s not lost on us, the irony of the fact that a movie in which we’re exploring the fact that when things are too complicated and too messy, you miss each other, and hurt each other. And in this movie, in which we were holding [ourselves to a higher standard], we’re trying to do too much. We missed certain blind spots,” Kwan said.

It was wrong back then and it is now.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-05-31 Everything Everywhere All at Once Will Change a Problematic Credit.png (874x782, 618.68K)

Jews won
We have to stop them somehow

They can’t keep getting away with it

>“Big Nose” has a more general connotation in Chinese culture (referring to anyone who is white)
No guys it's ok! We were trying to make fun of WHITE people!

slur against whites: ...
slur happens to be used towards a jew: OY VEY

Troon shit. Get rekt

>No we we're fine using this slur when we thought it was just white people but now our Jew overlords are offended we will take it out! Please forgive us!

>tradition is le bad
>your mom and family are le bad
>be an americanized ugly dyke and live for yourself
It's tiresome

Its funny when they just brush off slurs for other ethnicities while being extremely sensitive toward those about them.

Jews have big noses
Asians have small noses
So what

I caught that too. It's okay guys, we're just talking shit about white people, calm down.

Can't wait for Nick to apologize for "Doug's Big Nose" because Dale calls Doug 'Big nose'

Attached: bignose.jpg (909x673, 34.21K)

1/2

Attached: Instagram-Peretti.jpg (1200x630, 127.28K)

I hate jews and leftists so much it hurts

2/2

Attached: Instagram-comments.jpg (291x1600, 139.99K)

I thought they got away with it cause the other director is jewish. Daniel Scheinert is his name. But I guess he's not jewish?

Attached: 1652945277755.jpg (620x349, 315.43K)

>read thru entire shitflinging convo
>Wow, that looks just like her! Ur amazing :)

haha

Attached: 363.png (600x609, 427.47K)

Man pretty shitty that she ends it with having a dig at “making a living as a caricature artist”. You’d think achieving success in Hollywood would make you a little more humble

It is also implying they see jews as white.

Theyre the same picture

Using her dog as a weapon was fucking hilarious.

You do have big noses
You control TV

i thought she was like some jersey shore italian cunt or something

But I thought you couldn't be racist against white people.

Rename her to Kike.

Jews and Italians are both Mediterranean