Is she the ultimate Stacy?

Is she the ultimate Stacy?

Attached: BOJa40L.png (919x699, 892.67K)

No, she is

Attached: tylee.webm (960x720, 2.88M)

i don’t know what that means but show boob

Is fucking your brother Stacy behavior?

Of course, if you're a Stacy then your brother is a complete Chad

Zuko does end up a chad so yes, fucking your firelord brother and getting pregnant with his child is a very Stacy thing to do.

No, she is actually cute

this
Azula is physically attractive enough to be a Stacy, but she's actually the awkward homeschool kid who ends up being a school shooter

Nah she is a top level autist (literally me) and needs to be tamed by my dick

If I were that guy she starts rambling to about how their children would be perfect conquerors I would have jumped and bred her right there

>hot
>evil
>talks in 1960s cadence
Literally the perfect woman

Is this shooped? The tits seem huge

>Is this shooped?
Nope.

Attached: Bangs Pepe (1).png (600x600, 206.11K)

i could fix her bros.......

They knew what they were doing.

Attached: 1652687097952.jpg (3357x4000, 3.01M)

Attached: Ty Lee (1).jpg (800x917, 534.84K)

Are you a banished prince with a burn scar on your left eye?

I always loved ATLA as a kid now I think I know why

Not at all. They simply chose to design her with big ol titties under that Fire Nation uniform.

Attached: AzulaArmor.png (360x450, 151.47K)

Not really, she was bad with people.

To think these beach outfits were the "real" designs they wanted, so they baited with even skimpier ones so the Nickelodeon folks would go "Whoa, no way, tone that down!" and then they'd "tone them down" to the already pretty skimpy for a kids cartoon real designs.

An old technique for kids shows, baiting the studio with a much more violent or sexual version of the real fairly violent or sexual content you want to include.

no......

It's weird how this and DCAU seem to have been given more freedom by their S&P department. Cartoons after the mid 2000s were a lot more restricted on what they could show.

Attached: captatom.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

>ywn marry her and become the new fire lord

But this '''STACY''' they love, she-she's an ILLUSION.

Attached: BEATING OFF.jpg (354x222, 20.44K)

BTAS writers were good at this.
There was that line with Harley Quinn to Joker saying "Want to rev up your Harley?" making a motorbike gesture, that they submitted as a more blatant "Want to ride on your Harley?" they knew would get smacked down by censors to the less blatant one that's still a pretty obvious sex implication.