Blu Ray/DVD Collections

Are you proud of yours? What are the benefits of having one?Post em if you got ‘em.

Attached: 1AF8DD4E-14FC-42DD-8136-DA6370331FB0.png (1600x900, 2.24M)

i'm proud of not wasting my money on such things

Holy shit, this is genuinely a contender for one of the worst boards on this site

People on this board don’t actually watch movies, lol

well yeah. you're here after all.

CLASSIC pose

At least other boards are on topic. Half the posts here are neither about movies or TV

why would i take the time to take a cd out of a case, put it in a dvd/bluray player, turn on the tv, press play on the movie, when i can just torrent it and watch it on my pc?

Gather your friends and family around your computer like in a fuckin goblin cave. Brilliant

It feels comfy, you don’t risk getting a virus, and you get to show off your favorite movies on display

I like mine. I have a bunch of Godzilla movies, favorite movies, and tv shows I like. Its convenient to pull them out and watch whenever I want. No commercials or paid subscription service. Digital copies are nice too, but I'm just a sucker for physically owning it.

Attached: the-changeling-8.jpg (1200x787, 197.32K)

I dunno about proud because it's not an achievement or whatever (other than not being a poorfag), but I like having access to all my favourite movies that I can watch any time in the highest of quality, lend out to friends, or take round for a movie night.

Here's what's arrived over the last few days

Attached: 1633274240375.jpg (1000x507, 537.9K)

i ripped my whole collection to my plex server. i dont have a proper bookshelf to sort them, so its a pain in the ass to try to find the movie i want to watch. the blu rays are basically just there in case my hard drive dies

And my collection

Attached: 1623391277927.jpg (2500x1455, 2.87M)

paul dano is truly a classic man

Last year Xfinity removed many shows from our DVR. I called them about it. They said they didn’t even have the technology to do that. After doing some investigation I learned that there was a lawsuit against the studio for music rights violations and everyone had to get rid of those shows. So they actually do have the technology and you don’t get to keep anything they don’t want you to have
Now if I want to watch something I get it on dvd

>benefits
Wastes space, money

Like you

like your shit thread, cope and consoom harder

Didn’t waste money tho

Bump

Kek imagine believing this. Every other board is filled with nerds playing with action figures

Extremely proud. Um I get to watch them? I don't have internet or even a computer and have literally never had either. I'm phone posting. So I guess I have internet technically but my house doesn't.

Attached: 20220512_113031.jpg (4128x1856, 2.81M)