The “M-She-U”

He’s got a good point, you know.

Attached: 9A88DA56-E1E1-4D10-87CF-DD67FD1AAF32.jpg (1306x837, 296.85K)

CHUDS BTFOd

Poopoo peepee

Yeah but in the future...

Haven't they replaced nearly half of the core avengers with lady versions? I don't even watch them and I know that.

No one would argue something that stupid. He's making shit up for woke brownie points.

Mcu is just shit

As a woman I am so turned on by this pudgy loser defending fictional females in comicbook adaptations. His mating strategy is successful and I can't wait to procreate with him.

Fucking freaks man. Just making up fake arguments for internet good boy points

Snyder won

>GUY: *leaves chat*

That doesn't mean anything, the ratio of mcu movies isn't what is being argued, it's the ratio of phase 4 movies and it's content

Based GUY

>literally the post above this one is arguing just that
disingenuous, as every other Any Forumscel

That's because they just do bait and switches instead now.

Are these Any Forumscels in the room with us now? Have you been taking your meds? Have you dilated today?

Nobody really likes change especially when the formula works. Changing it makes people nervous that what they love will fall apart. This goes for both men and women.

The people who are charged for changes like these are made of men and women who like these characters and or just waiting for the next thing.

The other are made of people who see these changes as a victory or lose for there cause. They are useless and should be ignored.

underrated point tbqhwyf

Attached: 1625014314356.gif (500x375, 689.43K)

So tired of this shit.
>get ready for MALE CHARACTER NAME IN TITLE
>ten minutes into first episode
>male character becomes weak and incompetent and useless
>actually here's the shit skin/woman who is going to be the focus :^)

Just goes to show how fragile white males are. There has only been one black leading MCU hero, and chuds got so mad about that one hero they threw hissyfits when it topped a billion

Hes retarded. The people are complaining that the main characters are being sidelined in their own projects (Loki for instance) or are being replaced with cheap female copycats. This only started like a year ago.

M-She-U is cringe because it’s focusing on de-pozzing something that is inherently pozzed. Having said that, the whole point of M-She-U as a criticism is that the MCU is changing and is increasingly focused on female and diverse heroes to the detriment of the overall MCU project. So a better rebuttal would look at the proportion of female-led and diversity-led MCU projects in each phase, and would attempt to show that the MCU is not becoming more female-centric or diversity-centric over time.

The guy who died of ass AIDS? Tariq was right about that bussy.

>be chuds
>btfo'd
Lel

>"leaves chat*
BASED

>29 movies
>36 projects
capeshit pls stop

Attached: 1468696080602.jpg (640x795, 50.71K)

Why are you a faggot

Why would you say such a homophobic thing about Chadwick Bussy?

>men of color aren’t men
>women are set up as replacement in most of those movies

Attached: 574FA790-3DAD-46BA-8ACE-AE07CFB33BC3.png (435x337, 23.05K)