Is this true?

Is this true?

Attached: 1653867731402.jpg (1440x1248, 468.44K)

probably written by a disney shill

Who is the target audience for the show? Seems like it's for teenagers/young adults, why would they have 80s nostalgia? It's like seeing girls put on black lipstick once and call themself goth

Any decade but the 70s looks better than this one

zoomers are the most nostalgic for shit they weren’t their for generation

this is a zoomer show for zoomers, there is no 80s nostalgia

Zoomers aren’t watching for the nostalgia. It’s not a zoomer-only show

Yes. It’s been 15 years since the 80’s nostalgia trannyshit started. They need to stop already, that decade wasn’t even that good.

Better than the 90s you fucking faggot

Well we have a 90s nostalgia run? Kinda doesnt seem like it. There have been a few shows that tried but they have all fallen on their face. Idk 90s just doesnt seem as comfy as the 80s.

Yea, it's called rewatching Seinfeld and Friends over and over.

>Who is the target audience for the show?
>Lots of gore and torture
>Scooby Doo-tier misadventures with childishly cheesy acting, dialogue and one-liners
It's bewildering

i dunno bro i stopped watching this stupid fucking tv show in the first shitty episode why do you even know anything about this shit

Doesn't count

You don't count.

Never seen an episode of this show

I am strangely proud of that

It isn’t made for old fucks actually alive in the 80s. And thinking an era is comfy and enjoy the setting of a show isn’t being nostalgic, I’m not nostalgic Colonial America or WW2 I just enjoy the periods.

Yes. 80s kids and teenagers are now in their early-late 50s, and spend less money on entertainment and more on responsibilty. They are out of the loop now.

90s nostalgia is whats getting hot, the oldest 90s kid is barely hitting 40 and most of them are early 30s. They are the ones paying for these streaming services.

>90s nostalgia

Attached: 4789302748392.jpg (1000x1482, 270.11K)

based contrarian on Any Forums!

Actual 80s movies and shows are much better

I dont watch it for nostalgic reasons I watch it because I like the story and the characters

The 80s are remembered as cool and prosperous, while the popular things of the 90s (grunge, edgy comic books, Clinton blow job) were all depressing and not as fun. The most we will probably get is the "90s" media aesthetic with early internet formatting and technology chic. Sadly, nothing huge technology wise can really call itself purely 90s.

based and mathematically challenged pilled

"The 80's" is just a style at this point. People like synth music, and things reminiscent of Stephen King or old Spielberg movies. This shouldn't be that surprising to people.