/stg/ Stranger Things General

*causes the peak of your show* edition

DUDE:

Attached: C5FFDB4D-DDF0-4A53-B2FB-AC6E885CD38A.jpg (392x390, 19.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n1CZJreWlP0
variety.com/2022/tv/news/stranger-things-will-byers-sexuality-noah-schnapp-millie-bobby-brown-1235281210/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BOOBA

first for Steve

Attached: 1652896862339.gif (322x322, 610.56K)

He has done NOTHING wrong

Attached: 1653881335597.jpg (517x742, 208.81K)

HEITHCLIFF

Promise a great monologue for Finn Wolfhard that's meant to be the best work of his entire career, and for Mike to reclaim his leadership role from s1. Lol no its just more shit about him being El's boyfriend. Just kill him off at this point

Attached: Untitled.png (564x208, 16.53K)

ngl, id act the same if chrissy was my gf

Attached: chrissy.jpg (1920x1080, 178.02K)

D&D DIES TONIGHT

>puts a chip on 001 to dampen his powers
>doesn't do the same to 11 after she murders everyone else

They keep digging more plotholes

After watching all of season 4 the only question I'm left with that's still really unclear to me is...
Who the FUCK is Mr. Fibley???

Attached: smrt.jpg (741x568, 73.3K)

>30 years old

Attached: 1653290746394.jpg (1920x1080, 156.39K)

Manlet Rage: The person

>could easily regain his powers by making a small incision
damn they really trusted that dude to be too squeamish

Why did he kill his friend and girlfriend?

Was it autism?

Attached: 32435t465u7.png (333x447, 255.51K)

It’s gonna be a 5 minute monologue of him calling Will a fag and it’s gonna earn Finn an Oscar

When did she murder everyone? Or did you miss the part that it was actually 001 who killed everyone?

why didn't he justa shoot up a school like the rest of us?

Is it just me or does he have a really good hair line? I bet he doesnt grow good facial hair though. Most dudes with great hair dont grow great beards (notice how most bearded guys are also bald/balding). Guess you cant have it all.

stranger things is not a bad show by any means
but if you think it is close to even any of those you listed you are wrong.

He failed to protect my Chrissy.

Attached: Chrissy selfie 2.jpg (1794x2048, 282.52K)

>puts a chip on 001 to dampen his powers
They should have gone the slow janitor route with him and said he had a stroke or blockage and then get her to clear it.

>small
Did you not fucking see the massive amount of blood that came out of the wound? Also where would he have gotten the scalpel to perform this operation?

Beards are just a cope for either hair loss or or ugly face.

you can see facial hair in that pic and there's a whole scene about how hairy he is

I heard you the first time. And you're wrong

Tbh I'm 31 and I look younger than he does

>Is it just me or does he have a really good hair line
People, co-stars, and other characters have been talking about his hair since season 1

youtube.com/watch?v=n1CZJreWlP0
compare this kino scene to the Joyce/Hopper side plot in s4
wtf went so wrong

Robin and Billy would have been so kino onscreen together bros why did he have to die….

Attached: AE08E2AA-A8D8-4E3B-BED0-C47D0B2966CA.jpg (1080x1080, 215.21K)

I agree. I have an awesome set of hair on my head, but my facial hair is pathetic to say the least. Also I still have very youthful skin as well, despite being mid 30s. Idk if that has anything to do with my inability to grow a beard or not, but dudes with beards typically also look older/more ragged. Could just be beards make a person look older to begin with though.

Cause brenner is afraid...

>Will's school project is about Alan Turing, a British WWII hero and a gay man
oh nononono

Attached: will.png (806x596, 770.27K)

you are just blinded by nostalgia for the old days

They should have kept Billy and killed Max.

Attached: max is poochie.jpg (640x480, 62.95K)

I'm 30 with a strong hairline and full head of hair still. Feel blessed about it but can confirm I still can't grow facial hair for shit. Also have minimal hair on the rest of my body honestly. It's all on my head and pubes.

Billy was a dumb hillbilly. He would have bullied Robin for being a lesbian

Jane made a very special derayama of her dad! She worked very hard on it, so say something nice about it, /stg/!

Attached: 1653894870504.webm (1280x640, 1.06M)

Thats not impressive facial hair at all. I am open to being proven wrong if there is a picture of him with a good beard. Also I was talking about facial hair not body hair, for example I grow plenty of hair on my chest and legs as well.

I really don't need to see more of Mike, Lucas, or Will. They're so fucking dull on screen. And Mike and Lucas are terrible actors.
Only Dustin is a decent actor. Did well this season.
They've done pretty well with the rest of the casting, i.e. Billy is season 3, pushing out the dull kids (and Jonathan).
Eddie was terrific this season, and Robin was pretty good. Steve has always been based. Nancy is at least a good actor even if her character is a bit contrived. Millie also sucks and can't act
TL;DR fuck the kids, and how fucking ugly did Finn get holy shit

havent watched it yet. how pozzed is this season? will it make me at all upset if i am triggered by eomen and minorities?

I doubt it’s gonna top his season two performance. Those were the greatest scenes ever

Attached: 20200107_203943.jpg (4032x3024, 3.46M)

need max mayfield ecofash edish gf

Attached: max2.jpg (780x438, 46.78K)

I want her to sit on my face so bad bros

Attached: 1653955348277.jpg (1000x750, 128.25K)

that wasnt a lot of blood user, also fucking scalpel? dont be a pussy its an under the skin implant, you could literally just hold the skin tight over it and pinch/scratch at it with your nails until you can wiggle it out

Shockingly non-pozzed so far.

Post wall tranny

Its fine he's just unlabled
>“I feel like they never really address it or blatantly say how Will is,” he says. “I think that’s the beauty of it, that it’s just up to the audience’s interpretation, if it’s Will kind of just refusing to grow up and growing up slower than his friends, or if he is really gay.”

>At this point, Brown chimed in. “Can I just say, it’s 2022 and we don’t have to label things,” she said. “I think what’s really nice about Will’s character is that he’s just a human being going through his own personal demons and issues. So many kids out there don’t know, and that’s okay. That’s okay to not know. And that’s okay not to label things.”

>Schnapp agreed. “I find that people do reach to put a label on him and just want to know, so badly, like, ‘Oh, and this is it,'” he said. “He’s just confused and growing up. And that’s what it is to be a kid.”
>variety.com/2022/tv/news/stranger-things-will-byers-sexuality-noah-schnapp-millie-bobby-brown-1235281210/

Attached: sad will.jpg (1024x911, 74.85K)

So who is this guy, why is he a murderer and was he in any of the earlier seasons (as implied)?

Attached: vlcsnap-2022-05-30-19h47m17s381.png (720x360, 281.28K)

surprisingly they went back on the pandering bullshit, it's just as good as s1 was, at least in my opinion

>Lucas cucked by Steve's alpha hairy chest
Netflix is healing

I feel like Will being gay came later to the writers and that is the issue for me more so than "diversity = bad" or anything stupid like that.
>Will's problems all revolve around him having trauma from the Upside Down.
>The theme of feeling left behind, growing up and being a third wheel on dates is evident and ongoing.
>Friends move on and don't want to always do the same shit.
>All about growing pains which is key to this kind of material and affects every character.
>Some people are late bloomers too.
>Social media vocalised feelings about Will being coded as gay because of parts of the language that they felt meant he was gay.
>Social media bubbles amplify vocal opinions.
>Writers leaned into it more.
>Will has had less and less to do compared to other characters.
>Will started being coded more as gay to compensate.
>Writers act like it was the plan all along.

>implying Robin would have told him
There would be a lot of comedy involved in him hitting on her and her turning him down and him thinking “wtf have I lost it? am I no longer cool?”

Attached: 50237156-BFD1-45D5-92B2-5F5E4ABCD0A8.jpg (864x1080, 106.08K)

What is Hawkins' demographic?

>tfw have a full beard
>also have an awful male pattern baldness
Uhhh beard bros is there truth to this? Did we actually lose afterall?

I don't care what you are user. It's 2022, you can be whatever you want to be

>dialing back on pozz
i dont believe you but i guess ill give it a shot anyway

just some random new character so they can kill him and never mention him again

Nice novel but he’s been gay the whole time

Attached: ECBEED6D-5CFA-425B-8D4A-1B0B095A6809.jpg (1580x311, 67.13K)

wtf why does billy looks so balkan here?

And that is from?
What about that:

It doesn't diminish quality at all though. You just take it personally because you self-identified with the "incel left behind as friends mature" arc and don't identify with a gay isolation arc
It's not about you

be sure to give reviews as you watch user, we value your opinion :)

also max best girl

Attached: 1.gif (500x296, 2.56M)

Who has the best glow up?

Attached: 37840854-4DD6-4C45-9EB7-13CE608027C8.jpg (722x657, 95.75K)

He got into a hit and run and left the scene. Holy shit do you retards really need everything spelled out?

Beard and balding, and beard and ugly go hand in hand. It's extremely rare for someone handsome to have a beard, it just makes no sense to hide your face. Of course at some point you just stop giving a shit and stop shaving.

And there probably is a correlation, I believe higher testosterone levels correlate positively with early balding and that of course correlates with beard growth. And the people with ultra high testosterone look like apes.

He literally did that

Will, if he was allowed to have a non-retard haircut

for me, its eleven

Attached: Stranger Things 3 Max and El.jpg (720x734, 75.86K)

I'd be running up those hills if catch my meaning

im about to find a sexy mulatto girl to spank the monkey to but after that i will engage and report, sir.

He would just rape her

objectively Dustin he turned from a Any Forums meme into a normal chubby guy
Will is the best looking though. Dat jawline

Mike. Literally went from a frog boy to a Chad

kek sorry but Will is coming out as a faggot this season 100%

Does he mog Steve? I feel like he does.

based

>He got into a hit and run and left the scene.

When? I don't remember him from the earlier seasons and the Big Baddy said something about him getting that scar on his face from abandoning people, implying the viewer should know WTF he's talking about.

He looks like an anorexic AIDS riddled rat. How is that a chad?

They were from CA I thought. And he wasn't a hillbilly just a generic "bad boy" of the 80s.

>keeping him coming out on the downlow instead of dedicating multiple episodes to it

wow it's almost like that's better than pure faggot pandering!

What the fuck is this "Finn is attractive" meme
He looks like an anti-semitic jewish caricature

Mike > Lucas > Will >Dustin

Looks like the black kid honestly

So is it better to be high test but balding or low test and not be hairlet?

The entirety of season 2 was just a thorough mogging campaign Billy conducted on every facet of Steve’s existence

NONE OF THEM
Holy shit bros

Either you were on your phone the whole episode or your IQ is 80